Sugarcult & My Chemicla Romance

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

i sorta like my chemical romance. my friend introduced me, shes a really big fan. i like their song im not okay, thats a good one.

• katie!
    19 years ago

i went to see em and i met them

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

I saw Sugarcult at the Green Day concert. They weren't half bad. I LOVE "BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS AGAIN"! Listen to this song, and it will make you happy.

xoxZoexox

• Elise
    19 years ago

Zoe- It was at the Blink 182 concert, not at Green day, IDIOT !! lol I love sugarcult, they are so cool !

• Ali
    19 years ago

Man, I love you Violaxcore! HAHA!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

YEah, i knew that...oops.
    xoxZoexox

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

me me me they both ROCK OUT LOUUUUUD

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

SUGARCULT!!!!!!!!!! *tear* Pretty Girl! *tear* Memory *tear* Killing Me *tear* all the others....*tear* lol. yes im a fan...can you tell?
    ~*Freak*~

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Well for starters you might want to spell my chemical romance correctly...

-Lyd

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Well aren't you nice *rolls eyes* It was obviously a typo
    ~*Freak*~

• David Paul
    18 years ago

My Chemical Romance is ok. They have a couple of good songs, but I don't like SugarCult or whatever there called. I've only heard like 2 songs by them but I don't really like them. Same with Bright Eyes. Actually I listened to the whole cd and I hated every second of it. I don't know why but I did. Dashboard Confessional is better. So is Story of the Year (check out Until the Day I Die or Swallow the Knife) and Hawthorne Heights.

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

hawthorne heights and story of the year is great too. but i still think sugarcult is the best.
    ~*Freak*~

• David Paul
    18 years ago

I guess it all goes to the saying, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Sorry - just thought i'd point it out... Isn't that ok with you freak???

-Lyd