JPM

• Pianist
    19 years ago

I hate how everyone bags on Justplainme! Could you people get over the fact that he is criticising you, and realize that it is a good thing? If he has something to criticize you for, then that probably means you need to improve. So far he has answered all of my questions with adroit retaliation. If he is too intelligent for you, then don't bother him! I'm sure he has enough twits to critique without any of you getting on his case for it. Please show respect for people who show intellect, and they will give it back ten fold.

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

I completley agree with you. People are so obsessed with the fact that not everyone enjoys their poetry they actually started forums against the poets who critique them. That is just pathetic.

What I don't understand is why JPM is so famous...?
    And, though I totally agree with your statement, I think JPM has enough critique and bashing experience to stand up for himself:)

• Pianist
    19 years ago

JPM is so famous because he does not tell people what they want to hear. He tells them what they need to hear. A slight change to the human ear, but enormous to the human mind.

• katie!
    19 years ago

JPMs critisicm is fine, Its when he calls people in wheelchairs etc. retards thats going too far

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

You people are just feeding his ego by posting topics about him...This is getting old...

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

I do agree with babyblew (not about the ego part, I couldn't care less what JPM thinks of himself)
    But, this really is getting old. There are about 7 or 8 forums about JPM, perhaps time to move on...?

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

i agree too. i mean he says wut he says, its a free country. just let him say it and leave him alone! oy.

• Pianist
    19 years ago

JPM: My bad. So much for standing up for you. I'm starting to wonder if those people have reason to say stuff about you.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

WOW, JPM, yet another post! Lucky you!

xoxZOexox

• Pianist
    19 years ago

Enough talk about him. You guys don't want posts on him, and neither does he. So enough. I'm through

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

For goodness sakes

This is against regulation leave him alone...

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol, ANOTHER JPM thread. Too funny.

I love the guy. He is one of my all time faves, no doubt.

Everyone who doesnt like him is either too:

A. Insecure and threatened to understand him

or

B. Too stupid to understand him

You can grow from him or you can fight it, but the JPM force is unstoppable.