not rhyming ..

• Roula
    20 years ago

hi guys .. i need some hints on writing non-rhyming poems .. how would u write a good poem that doesn't rhyme?

• Roula
    20 years ago

sorry i forgot to say that sometimes non-rhyming poems are not fun to read, so how would u make it good and intresting to read?

• Jenn
    20 years ago

hey umm good question but to me a poem is a poem whether it rhymes or not just write what you are feeling and put some heart into and it will be good it doesnt matter wat ppl think about it...its wat you put into it

• xX Toxic Cure Xx
    19 years ago

i agree with jenn and also try to be real descriptive and stuff like that....i dont know what i did to get some of my poems to be that good but just looks at my one "silent death" thats an example of what ive done...

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

I've found the best non-rhyming poetry that I've read (mostly on buses) is even tho it doesn't rhyme, it flows. It keeps you interested.

like... there's a point in what your writing.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

hey i wish i could help yuo but i thui that non rhynin poems r harder so if i was you i would stick to rhmes

• kirsty
    19 years ago

i think poems that don't rhyme are still good.All you have to do is put emmotin in it! thats the heart of a poem should be full of emmotion. i think thats what makes a good poem

• Jacki
    19 years ago

my poems don't rhyme at all, yet they tell a story. Mine are free verse poetry.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Just write your feelings and make it deep! I like those kind of poems!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Yeah imagine your poem is a jazz drummer performing free flow beats..it don't jam like a solid 4/4 beat...but it somehow all holds together.

Thats my advice for writing non rythming poetry.

• Jenny
    19 years ago

hey if u wanna write a poem thts not ryming just write down your true feelings..thats all u need to make a good non ryming poem.
    ~jenny~

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

:) I love ur opinion Peter A. Rosado!!! Completely agree.