Urban legends

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Hey everyone, I havnt seen this anywhere on the forum so i figured i would come up with a topic of urban legends and myths. What Urban legends do you believe? Are you a believer? Which one is your favorite and have you experienced anything similar to any urban legend?

• Seronum
    19 years ago

i guess noone is into urban legends eh? I thought someone here was into that stuff. Cmon people lol

• Dorotea©
    19 years ago

urban legend? can u explain to us dumb people? haha, thanx

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Well an urban legend is something made up from past time such as something happening to someone if they do something or go somwehre.

For example: It puring down rain like he!! and your driving down the road and about to run out of gas. This creepy guy at the gas station is to pump the gas for you but needs your credit. He looks creepy but you must roll down your window and give him your card to pay for the gas. He goes and calls the cops because somone is in the backseat of your car. Well when he tells you someone is on the phone about your credit card, you go in and he shuts the door and locks. YOu freak out because this guy is creepy and you think hes gonna hurt you so you hit him or spray him with some pepper spray and take off in your vehicle thus resulting in getting your throat cut when the guy in the back seat is what the guy was talkin about but you wouldnt listen.

Another example would be the old lovers lane legend. Two lovers at night all alone on the lane in the woods. The guys says, I have to go to the bathroom. Well while your waiting, its gets to be too long and you would expect him to be back. You keep hearing a scratching noise back n forth on top of the car. But you think its some bad person so you stay in the car. The next morning you wake up and find that the guy you were with is was actually hung above the car making the sliding noises. And that my friends is an urban legend.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

lol your right maybe i have been wtchin urban legend too much. But theseurban legends that are included on the movie are ones in reality. The best urband legend i seen on the movie was about the poprocks and soda lol

• Ali
    19 years ago

I'm still afraid of the boogey man...
    dude that movie that just came out... not cool... I slept with the lights on all over again... I hate the toothfairy now too...

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I think Boogey man the movie was the most retarded movie that ever came out. But I really loved White noise, that was an awesome movie. I jumped like 15 times in that movie! lol And this weekend im going to go see the Ring 2 with my gf.

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

.....boogie man was not scarey.......

• Seronum
    19 years ago

has anyone seen the seed of chucky? i think that movie was hilarious lmao the girl was like "Drop dead!" and the guy falls lol Chucky's bride ripped out his entetines when she said that lol
    Britney spears died in that movie too!! lmao

• Ali
    19 years ago

ok i didnt say the movie was scary i didnt even see it. I just saw the damn comercials for it... i didnt like them, and they were scary. I still dont like the boogeyman...