Weekly Contest Winners September 28th

• PnQ Mod Account
    3 years ago

Good morning everyone,Congrats to the front page Winners and thank you to the judge who took the time and effort. Here are the results:

//WINNERS//:

Dawn Rumination by nourayasmine (10 points)

Flowers in war by hiraeth (7 points)

Loss by Skyfire (4 points)

//COMMENTS//:

Dawn Rumination by nourayasmine (10 points)

Mental health cant be resolved by simply taking pills, the struggle the commitment, relationships and life itself would all be altered. There is no place for normal again. This poem is so powerful!!!

flowers in war by hiraeth (7 points)

This could be interpreted so many ways, because of the title i thought of floral emblems. But I took it another way, it's like youth is speaking and saying there is no place for us to be who we are, and trying to find other way to cope, going with the norm or not. Very well written.

Loss by Skyfire (4 points)

The form of the poem, in my opinion, is very important in conveying the real meaning. With few words in every line some with only one as well, leading to the final stanza made us see and feel how real the heartbreak in this poem is.

Meena

• Brenda
    3 years ago

Congratulations to our front page winners! Beautiful, beautiful writing-thank you to our lone judge for their dedication. Thank you Meena for hosting.

• Maple Tree
    3 years ago

Congratulations everyone!!