Christmas Wish List????

• Hellon
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

So what's on your list? Your can't do without thing? The only thing that will make you HAPPY this year??????

Ok...here's mine....

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/stg-the-beautiful-poetry-of-donald-trump-61-180859000-au/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_ads&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtqL-BRC0ARIsAF4K3WErp6JXU4CaMmIrUJEKyx8yTrZuDrrrTuDkordDC_vwOtVRzsk4F3oaAjFcEALw_wcB

I'm so DESPARATE for a copy I'll take it in used condition, unwrapped...please guys make my Christmas a happy one :) :)

Oh and...a FAKE edition is also very acceptable...

• Mr. Darcy replied to Hellon
    3 years ago

It's the, "greatest fake news;"

• Larry Chamberlin
    3 years ago

Christmas Wish: to edit Santa's naughty & nice list

• Mr. Darcy replied to Hellon
    3 years ago

Hellon, this is a gem...

"What if there’s a hidden dimension to Donald Trump; a sensitive, poetic side? Driven by this question, Rob Sears began combing Trump’s words for signs of poetry. What he found was a revelation. By simply taking the 45th President of the United States’ tweets and transcripts, cutting them up and reordering them, Sears unearthed a trove of beautiful verse that was just waiting to be discovered. This groundbreaking collection will give readers a glimpse of Trump’s innermost thoughts and feelings on everything from the nature of truth, to what he hates about Lord Sugar. And it will reveal a hitherto hidden Donald, who may surprise and delight both students and critics alike. Now with twelve all-new poems as we lurch deeper into the Trump presidency, this timely publication also includes Sears’ scholarly footnotes and introduction, in which he excavates new critical angles and insights into the President’s poetry which the casual reader might initially overlook."

• Hellon replied to Mr. Darcy
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

ha! ha! Glad you liked it Michael. I'm waiting for Mr. Trump to put his hand up and claim it as his 'discovery/contribution' into the poetry world even although we all know Bowie used this method of writing yonks ago.

Found another WONDERFUL gift for the man who spends most of the year talking absolute sh*te

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/228386268/boris-johnson-funny-christmas-underwear?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_au_en_au_christmas_Clothing&utm_custom1=_k_Cj0KCQiA2af-BRDzARIsAIVQUOe3NDLUUKmNG40esGOA-98U5XylPK6tGMbqa_frMJMDKEN8wWGkreQaAsrNEALw_wcB_k_&utm_content=go_1712663192_66574471386_333219302394_pla-360912201277_c__228386268enau_170023608&utm_custom2=1712663192

Two clicks after Boris Donald's face appears. A right couple of asses LOL!!!