A Native Prince Man Conceived By Miracle

• Said Salman
    1 year ago

A NIGERIAN NATIVE PRINCE CONCEIVED BY MIRACLE (CHRIST JESUS WAS ALSO CONCEIVED BY MIRACLE) by Said Salman

My name is Said Salman (aka Fsc Embutir Sci). I am a Nigerian native prince of the South West, conceived by miracle, born on January 28 1984 in Lagos State. I am a native prince maternally, my mother is the only daughter of her father Usaif- he married her mother when he became old after he had long divorced his first wife, and he passed on when my mother was in primary school Class Two. My mother and her father Usaif are descended from the fourteenth emperor of the old Oyo Empire, Ajagbo, and the first king of the Oduduwan Ife, Oduduwa the immigrant from Mecca which is in the present-day Saudi Arabia.
    I attended Coker Primary School in Lagos State and Penny International College for my secondary school education. Subsequent to my secondary school education I had basic training in computer science and a two-year poetics apprenticeship with the poet Mr Arnold Udoka a former dance director of National Troupe of Nigeria prior to studying in Nasru-D-Deen Al-Adabiyya Al-Kamaliyya Islamic-Seminary Monotechnic where I graduated with a traditional research degree of the Islamic-Ijaza-System in Islamic Studies whereby I voluntarily practise religious conflicts resolution. I've worked as a reporter (in Current Communications for Edo North News Magazine), as an alternative finance marketer with Sterling Bank Nigeria Plc and as a cooperative coordinator for Farmkonnect's AFIDE-Osun in Iwo Town. I am the inventor of VAQE (Vocalizing Art of the Qur’an, English) and VALM (Vocalizing Art of the Psalms), these inventions have not been publicized, I do have pedagogic future plans for them. I do create board games and I just have future plans for the board games I created.
    When I became mature, I faced racial difference problem, it has become apparent to me and people around me that my body is not in the Black Race and now solitude started and I saw myself in loneliness cos the people whom I’ve lived with all my life had a different thought about life and the foundation of this thought was racial difference, and this soon made know that I've been racially watched since my childhood. The racial difference problem is based on phobia of some Black Race people for the First Race people (the Chinese, the White people, the Arabs, etc.) in consideration of subjects defining the latter’s superiority, i.e. slave trade, science, organization system, being developed, etc. I do give myself to Arab being by virtue of my ancestor Oduduwa being an Arab, but being one conceived by miracle I call myself a miracle descendant of Oduduwa.
    Do not see it strange when I mention an angel as one conceived by miracle. I was not just conceived by miracle, I was surrounded by a creature I call
    angel. When I became mature, the angel inspired me saying I was conceived by miracle and I should ask my mom about it, then I went to ask her and she said it was so and told me more about it.
    I am single, I've seen interracial marriage between a First Race person and a Black Race person, but it could not work with me for reason of intelligence- I never met a Black Race woman intelligent toward my life direction. I like to marry an educated English-speaking Arab woman.
    I do thank God for I am alive, I live now in Osun State in the town where I was conceived, the town of my maternal grandfather (Usaif or Imam Usaif) who was born in the 1890s, and it’s of the history of the town and some surrounding towns that he was a messenger of God who by discovery method helped these towns to stop an idolatry system of religion which was discovered to be the cause of the death disaster affecting the towns, and surprisingly the disaster stopped when his advice was taken and then he proposed to publicize Islam in the idolatry system of religion town and was allowed and he became the first imam of the town.

Said Salman can be reached by email
    address saidysalman2020@gmail.com