JustPlainMe

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

I notticed that you are always on these boards and you never seem to have anything good to say about any of the poets.. everyone it entitled to their opinion I understand but who are your fav poets on this site, cause you always seem to be complaining about the poems and not enjoying any of them. So I was wondering if u happened to enjoy any of the poets on this site? besides you of corse.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

why so many post about him? Besides you know what his answer will be....Him and only him, nobody is as good as him.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Gees Hayley get a life hun - leave him alone

You're only helping his head grow to even more massive proportions

Foolish girl

HEY I DONT MIND JPM - Im the third in charge Literary Constable after Kaitlin, and of course Mr Top Dog JPM...

Gees if you can't take his criticisms you have no hope in the real world sweetheart...

Also take the time to read the PNQ regulations, posting threads like this are against the rules so I suggest you stop posting this same thread in every forum...

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Hayley, come on hen, you need to calm down and grow up a little, no offence meant.

Plain reads a lot, probably more than they average Joe, and as such, his literal bar is a little higher than most.

If you think his comments are untrue, then you must be able to explain why, but if all you're complaining about is that he never openly compliments anyone, then thats a tad immature don't you think?

I don't get on with Plain, and i ain't a fan of his work, but, you must be able to see that he's like sandpaper on rough wood...abrasive but helpful to the end product, poetically speaking.

Don't take any guff from him or anyone, but try and see through the sarcasm and name calling to the solid well educated advice and you might learn something.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

starting the post on just plain me again. hmm.