© Kaitlin Kristina

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Do you think people who have topics named after them are famous or infamous?

;-)

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

then refer to the name of the topic

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

to answer my question

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Wow- Am I dreaming? I have my own thread. I am following in some great footsteps here ;)

I dont think I have a good or bad reputation, people either like me or they do not, but I dont think that I have a generally infamous reputation.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lmao, Bob

• Tessa
    19 years ago

Kaitlin is a sweetie and an excellent writer, I simply love her to death lol.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Tessa- You're a doll. I absolutely love your drawings and your poetry, and it's good to know im not infamous ;)

• Tessa
    19 years ago

I'm okay :P.
    I think you're infamous but in a good way hun , your work is respected and adored.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it infamy!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Wasn't Oscar Wilde infamous in a good way...or Errol Flyn?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Alright, well I am going out of town for the weekend, you guys have fun discussing my infamy while I'm gone ;).

And infamy means, "having an extremely bad reputation," if you can have a bad reputation in a good way.... I wouldnt mind being infamous, but I dont think it is technically possible.

• Tessa
    19 years ago

I suppose not, I guess I should have said you're well known. lol I'm young, I still make mistakes.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

No problem Tessa,

We all learn, especially from Kevin and JPM ;)