justplainme, im sorry

• Pianist
    19 years ago

Oh this should go over well...

• Pianist
    19 years ago

I have no deal. I really hate it when people act stupid. This is the first mature thing I've seen you do, but I just don't think this will go over well. Do I have to explain myself?

• Pianist
    19 years ago

There you go. Violaxcore answered it perfectly. I doubt JPM even cares if you apologize, so why bring attention to yourself?
    You haven't done anything to me, but I don't like the way you handle yourself. Excuse me for having an opinion. But let me remind you that you don't have to listen to a word I'm saying. It's your choice, not mine.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Tragic...LMAO

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

He really doesn't give a **** about anyone....he's not here to make friends. Either he will not answer this post or make a rebuttal. Of course, he could actually accept your apology just to prove us all wrong.....

xoxZoexox

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

JPM pleeeease reply to this, it would make my day

(note: Nobody, I've decided I really like you)

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

If you are going to apoligize why not do it in a simple e-mail? Just my opinion...

--Sher

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Oh, I never said that it wasn't great that born2die4pride was admitting their mistake, I was simply stating that begging JPM for forgiveness probably wasn't going to work.....

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

KOT-
    Sorry, I did not look at the name beside the thread saying:"JPM pleeeease reply to this, it would make my day" I thought that Born2 had said that....rereading the post I see it was pinkalias. I apologize.

NMRN- For once, I think that I agree with KOT.

xoxZoexox