PURPLE HAZE

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Purple haze is a name for a type of marijuana i believe. look it up on google and you should come up with somethin. That would be great if you rated my poems all 5's lol good luck going through them all lol :D

• blarg
    19 years ago

yeah, it's a type of REALLY good marijuana........not that i know ; ) but that's what jimi hendrix's song 'purple haze' is all about

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Alright now wheres my 5.0 ratings lol

• Bogie
    19 years ago

Purple Haze is a psychedelic drug called LSD
    The song Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix is
    about LSD.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

For some reason the word PURPLE HAZE reminds me of LSD, but then again it made me think of marijuana lol

• Bogie
    19 years ago

Well, it looks like pot and LSD both
    have a name of purple haze. I went
    to high school in the 70s. Back then
    LSD had many names one being
    purple haze. I can see seedless pot
    with purple hairs being called that.
    Does anyone know how pot got the
    name purple haze also?

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Offering 5 votes is so shallow it almost makes me laugh.

Does your knowledge of Purple Haze make any impact on people reading your poems?

Wouldn't you actually want to earn a 5 vote for the quality of your poem?

This kind of thread reinforces everything negative about voting and it lessens the already cheap value they have.

I know I'll get more 1 votes from you, JOYBOYDUDE, and your friends and all their proxy ip alter-egos, but I don't care. A 1 vote from you is worth a 5 from Bob, Miles and every other poet on this site who has decency and integrity.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Soliciting votes should not be allowed.

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

GOOGLE?? lol.......

• Seronum
    19 years ago

do you think votes are causing people like JOY BOY DUDE to make poetry into power and popularity just because its a 5/5? Votes shouldnt matter as long as you express what your feeling am i right.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

A vote is someone's opinion of YOUR poetry.

We all know that voting system here has no bearing on the quality of poetry anyway (because of threads like this one) in fact I don't even know why tried to instill a modicum of decency and dignity when I know full well this will carry on regardless.

Roll on my 1's.

• Bogie
    19 years ago

I vote a 5 for Ashley being right
    about the book. I always
    thought Hendrix wrote the song
    Purple Haze about LSD. My Bad
    Thank you, Ashley