weird and odd questions but sensible ones

• Seronum
    19 years ago

HEre are some odd questions but are very much sensible in their own way.

WHy is the sky blue?
    why is the grass green?
    Why do dogs have tails and humans dont?
    why do some 24/7 open year round stores have locks on the doors?
    Do athiests have unsurance for acts of god?
    why do cars park in driveways but drive in parkways?

these are just a short list of questions i have but try answering some if you can. it doesnt matter if its wrong or right im only asking for opinion and belief.
    Tell some questions you desire to be answered. some questions like i have listed are very woderous around the world and have been asked by many.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Because of the atmosphere.

Becuase of chlorophyll.

Becuase it is simply a continuation of the backbone. We can say our feelings, dogs can express them through their tail.

In case the owner gets sick or has a family emergency.

I don't understand that question.

Technically, a driveway IS something you drive on, for some people it leads to their garage. Why would we change the name of something, just because it has an added use?

xoxZoexox

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Oceans reflect off the atmosphere, plus there is a high nitrogen content (approx 70%).

Chlorophyll, used in photosynthesis.

We do have a vestigial tail it is called the coxyx.

Because they have to close for refits, and also the shop isn't always going to be a 27/7 store. leases run out and buildings change hands.

No, but they are still affected by them.

because they can.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

lol well you all have made your points thanks all! now what did cavemen go back to when they fail a plan? was it the drawing board or the stone wall? lol

• Seronum
    19 years ago

NOT my Real NAME, you can shove it, you uptight pri**. Maybe you should lighten up and realize some people just wanna have fun and avoid a holes like you how bout that

• Seronum
    19 years ago

A walk lmao