BEST WAYS TO DIE

• Seronum
    19 years ago

i find taking alot of toile paper or paper towels ans soaking them in toothe paste then wrapping it around your whole body til you look like a mummy and wait for it to dry. Prepare for the crushing of your life. once the toothe paste dries it will squeeze your insides severely from all the pressure. try it out.......lol

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

lol never heard of that before, i didnt know that could ever happen. best ways to die.....a cool way would be to be in a medieval war and be locked in battle with someone and you both die at the same time or you get your head chopped off. that would be wicked.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

ya! like you both go at it and you both swing your swords at eachother the same time and both heads just fall to the floor at the same time hahahaha that would be sweet! Or how bout building the world biggest blender and have lots of people join you. You all jump in and have somone to press the button hahaha it would be like makin a real bloody mary HAHA

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

lolololol!!! real bloody mary...thats great...that would be cool....i wonder who would drink it though...?

• Seronum
    19 years ago

someone whos already drunk off their a$$ lmao

• ScarredSoul
    19 years ago

in my sleep

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

lol or a vampire with a big appetite

• Seronum
    19 years ago

hahaha, i think forgetting how to stop when roller skating and you end up going over a cliffs edge...now that would suck

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Have you thought of seeing a professional?
    I think your humourous obession with death and torture is sick :o)

• Seronum
    19 years ago

sweet, i could be a profesional suicide helper in ways to die, dont ya think? :D lmao

• Katie Bug :)
    19 years ago

WOAH i never thought of ANY of these...but they're HILARIOUS! haha...sadly enough...i have no clue which ways are good to die..so i cant post any...lo siento... (im sorry)

• Seronum
    19 years ago

hmmm that cement one sounds really good :D how about getting put into a barrel of solfuric acid then as you burn light the barrel on fire

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I think the all time best way to die would be to get thrown into the sun! lol

• Queen Marlene
    19 years ago

the best way to die is being bit by a shark while fucking in the ocean!!!!! HA!! I WIN!!!!!!!

• Seronum
    19 years ago

no way! Worst way to die is if an elephant shit on you and you suffocated! HAHAHAHA

• oOXkonnXOo
    19 years ago

GETTING HIT BY AN AMBULANCE.

that would be fricken hilarious!!

-jenn

• Elise
    19 years ago

I almost got hit by an ambulance, was absolutly hilarious...

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

lol. yay go rats! that would suck if you made such a big deal out of it and then survived lol. another good one is being at a funeral where the coffin is open ans stuff and then when you get over there, the dead body freaks you out so much that you have a heart attack, die, and fall into the coffin.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

You people are sick....Please seek professional help right away.

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

lololol

• Dominique
    18 years ago

accidently blowing ur self up...it think that would be pretty funny lol

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Ok if you can get to a decent bookshop look for "The little book of Bunny Suicides." They are HILARIOUS!!!! Trust me you will sit there laughing your ass off!!!!!

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

trying to give your worst enemy POISIN (sp?)
    and getting drunk then drinking it yourself :D

• Lauren
    18 years ago

Being crucified would be a kick ass way to die.

• Lauren
    18 years ago

Or to be killed by the one you adore.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

well one time my friend was getting dropped off to school by her dad and he real protective and was all be careful dont talk to strangers and all and then she got out walked behind the car and he knocked her down by MISTAKE(my a$$) but she didn die but it would be a funni way to die?