I think im done

• Casey
    19 years ago

If anyone cares, I just thought I'd say that I'm leaving because I'm tired of dealing with people who come just to post on the discussion board, instead of submitting and reading poems. I'm tired of the people who comment on poems just to get their own poems rated. And I'm done with the people who take their anger out on your poems. I've gone to everypoet.org. I'm leaving my poems on here for a while though. I'll come back every now and then.

*huh... I should have read this first. I sound all high and mighty... thats dumb... I was just mad at tyrel for being inconsiderate, and himself. and by the way, everypoet.org sucks. They will tear your stuff apart on that site.

• Bogie
    19 years ago

Remember the door swings both ways.
    You could get hit twice as much going
    In and out.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Why do folk feel the impulse to exit this website in some grand way, always leaving an overly dramatic farewell before they go?

Just go, slide away without a word, seek not for sympathy or apology before you do...JUST GO IF YOU MUST!

Keep writing, and keep complaining about things you have not the energy to change.