Because of this site, I get no work done! :-)

• kaufy
    19 years ago

Hi there,
    I stumbled across this site on Monday. It is now Wednesday and I check it all the time for new poetry, see if people have added to topics I have contributed to, and to see if anyone has commented on my poems. But I'm getting no work done.
    Does anyone else have this problem?

• katie!
    19 years ago

Me, I keep not doing any homework because of it :(

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Me three :o)

• Dorotea©
    19 years ago

me four! actually right now im supposed to be doing homework x) hehehe...:o)

• kaufy
    19 years ago

thanks for responding. glad to know i am not the only one out there running the risk of loosing my job because of this site! (only kidding)
    Because you responded, i'm going to check out your poetry. Feel free to look up mine.

• katie!
    19 years ago

lol thank you, I will go and look at yours now

• kaufy
    19 years ago

I've looked at some of your poetry guys, and i'm really impressed. Gonna post some comments too.
    Thanks for your comments katie!

• Dorotea©
    19 years ago

hey cool, thanx. ill be checking out some of yourpoems too, and be ready for honest comments! hehe. x)

• katie!
    19 years ago

No problem, your poetry is really good

• kaufy
    19 years ago

katie! just put another one on. After reading yours and how good it is, i'd appreciate some constructive critisism.

Hey thanks Satuzka for your comments. Your poetry is very good. You will have to trail through to reach my comments i think
    xxx x

• katie!
    19 years ago

ok cool I will go and look *runs to look*

• kaufy
    19 years ago

have tried to email you katie! hope you got it.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I am on this site all the damn time because I dont have enough work to do, lol.

I am a secretary for a real estate firm and its B O R I N G, so I pass my time here :)

• Lil Luce
    19 years ago

heheh well seems ya wana pass some time feel ree to check out some of my poems if ya would?! yea i have whole assignments to be in after easter hols and im getting nowhere!!! oh well h=who needs to get into university anyway!? lol :S
    thanks xxxLoUxxx
    oh btw ill check out some o the above peoples poems!

• hussain
    19 years ago

hi kaufy yea i have the same prob... only thing i been making an effort on these days is this site..lol am fairly new i joined late last week...

al check out ur poems if u return the favour.. :P

• kaufy
    19 years ago

Hi guys,
    So nice to have a mutual response to my question. Glad to see I am not alone in the "getting no work done" department. And thanks to you I can go and see all your work too and you have commenting on mine. I love to hear your views.
    Cheers
    Kaufy xxx x

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

Yes...I actually have three current homework assignments that are overdue because of this site. lol

• R
    19 years ago

I do. It is quite annoying actually. I usually am on this site for a few hours (like 3-6) every day. I can't help myself!

• Hina
    19 years ago

Amen to that...i have a 10 page report due tommarow...i've yet to begin...
    Damn website!

Truth Hurts,
    Addicted~'

~HiNa~ I like your poetry Kaitlen....Refreshing :)

• **Just Her**
    19 years ago

wow im the same as u!!! k im doing homework rite now and im still on this site!

• shadowgazor
    19 years ago

I have the same exact problem... I just like all the poems that everyone writes, there are so many poets here that are incredibly good.

• kaufy
    19 years ago

it is si nice to see that everyone is in the same boat- so to speak! i'm on this site all the time, i check about twice a day at the moment on the w/ends and about 5 at work!