Thank You All

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

LET JUMP UP AND DOWN AND SAY BLA BLA BLAH!!! GOOD FOR YOU..

IM NOT GOING TO COMMENT ON THIS.. ILL JUST SAY..good for you

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Stop making posts about yourself lol.

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

What can I say about me
    Something you can’t see
    Someone you can’t be
    All I can say is I’m just me

Yea this is forced rhyme
    But do I care Killer of Tyme?
    No! That’s why Im speechless like a mime
    Why? cuz I don’t care at this time
    Hell with you and what you think of my rhyme!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

OMFG...will you EVER be modest? Will you EVER quit drawing attention to yourself? Will you EVER realize that maybe your poetry is good, but as a constantly interfering person you are starting to be disliked???????????????

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a bitch, it's just that these days you are becoming extraordinarily infuriating.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Ha, i love it when people berate someone for doing something they dont like themselves doing...always gets a chuckle from me.

Killer, maybe you are posting a little too much when something trivial happens to you or your poems...then again, maybe others are jealous of your success and enthusiasm[sp?]

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Congrats Killer Of Time... you deserve the gold award...

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

JESUS CHRIST!!!!.........of ladder day saints

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Some advice: It is great and humble of you to show appreciation to your fans and readers by thanking them, however, this does look like an attention craving post, and many of yours before have also implied the same thing.

I recommend that if you dont want these negative reactions you thank your readers and fans on your profile, that way everyone that reads your work will not only read it, but the people who dont come on the boards will also.

I figured I should offer something constructive, considering other people are strictly pulling you down.

You're a great poet. Congratulations :)

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

who freaking cares..

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

With all due respect, I suggest that you take the constructive advice you get and grow as a person, as opposed to getting defensive and only choosing the advice that does not threaten your ego in any way, shape, or form to either heed or gain knowledge from. As for what I get out of this site... I think everyone gives great example, even if the example is only something that I know I never want to do- therefore I learn from and utelize everyone, instead of disregarding what makes me uncomftorable. It's not that you have to care about what they think of you, it's that if they are worth thanking, they are worth listening to, dont you think? Everyone deserves at least a modicum of respect, even if they are only "pawns" to you.

And as far as people keeping their opinions to themselves, you risk people sharing their opinions when you post on a public board or when you walk down the street and someone secretly judges you, in any case, it seems like you should change the reactions that they stir in you, because it sure does not seem like peoples thoughts/ advice/ judgements are nearly as indifferent to you as you would think (or play them off) to be.

Then again, that's my humble opinion.

They are like assholes, everyone has one, and some of us are one.

Humility is a wonderful trait to master, it is natural or life beats it into you. I wish the best for you.

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

YOU KNOW KILLER.. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE OR WHO YOU ARE.. AND YOU SAY YOUR A JESUS FREAK...lol

NOW YOU HAVING A GAP..THATS FUNNY

KILLER OF TIME SAYS:I'm a teenager from Oklahoma thats y i'm a little gap toothed corn fed redneck

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Very mature bloscum...

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

KaItlin¤CrUst

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

ok...that's enough