Featured ????? and totally bewildered

• D..
    19 years ago

where does your poem go when you feature it, a message just said..... added to your featured list,how do you find the list
    also being quite new i dont understand some things on this forum, how can a poem be listed in the top few of sad poems then completely vanish from the list a few minutes later although the rating etc is still higher than some of those left there? any help please
    Thanks Doreen.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

it's on your profile.. it will be listed above your Latest poems... to see your profile as everyone else sees it, click on your name to the left of your post here...

• D..
    19 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to let me know Ann Marie, i will read/comment/vote your poems as a thank you.
    any answers to where the poems go when they disappear....are they just wiped off that section...
    Doreen

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

you mean when you "demote" them from being featured? There is just no longer a link in the featured section to your poem. The poem remains where it always has been.

• D..
    19 years ago

What i meant was...one of my poems was in the best poem site with high scores, i looked back a few minutes later and it was gone completely from that section....it was still on my own page but nowhere to be found on the sad poem list...hope im not confusing you :-)

Check out my message " im out of here.... in the forum please...
    thanks for your time..Doreen

• katie!
    19 years ago

Yeh those ones just come and go as new ones get higher ratings all the time,

• D..
    19 years ago

Hi Katie,
    Thanks for letting me know, i thought they would have stayed at least in the long list... never mind im quitting so it doesnt matter.. left message for all my friends at the forum
    Keep in touch
    Doreen