my friend or my boyfriend who is he?

• Kim
    20 years ago

I really care about my boyfriend, even though we've been going out for a month. But we've known each other for five or six years. He's my best friend's brother and I have alway been protective of him becuase he is younger than me( by a year and 15 days). When we started going out things just seemed weird. I feel as if maybe we started going out sooner than we should if we should at all. I really care about him dare I say love but he seems too immature to have a relationship at the present time. I dont want to break up with him but I am graduating this year and he still has two years of high school left. AHHH I dont know what to do. Things just seem so complicated. What do I do break up with him or what?

• Liss
    20 years ago

I think you should break up with him. If you feel that weird around him doing the whole "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" thing then it's better to end it now before more time goes on and things get harder. then when you finally do break up things will be a lot weirder. Do you kinda see what I mean? I hope i helped you a little.