Stealing poems

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

So, Amanda...you brought this to our attention so we'd notice that YOU did the same thing? The last three poems you posted are stolen.... unless of course you are also known as: Rick Luquette, Mishandra (or something like that), Susan Smiles, and a variety of other names...

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

lol, i don't get it when people blame others on something that thet did! it's crazy, really. bugs the shit out of me when you know someone really stole it, like the poem "Stone by Stone" there is like 5 psted on this site, it's from a chicken soup book, very good poem and half the people gave credit to the REAL writer.

~lil slam~ PLP

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I hate poetry thieves

How funny this fool pointed it out and then got caught red handed herself

Im mean in reallity was was her point? Does she (original thread author - didn't take note of name) care to name names and sites and the like of these so called thieves - by the sounds of Ann Maries point she is the THIEF!

Arrrrrgh! Its so deceptive Bob you're right and frustrating too!

• AJ
    19 years ago

The way I see it, if someone accuses me of plagureism, since I write down all my poems in this book I have, all I have to do, is show them the book, because I sign my name, and the date at the end of each poem. That way if you are accused of stealing someones work, you can show them a hard written copy of it........

• Lipton
    19 years ago

That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen done on this site.

"Do something about this plagiarizer, but please take no notice to the poems I've plagiarized."

I laugh at you!

~Ciao Lipton

• shadowgazor
    19 years ago

I've met people that say they wrote poems that they really havn't, and if you ask them about it or report it, they say that that poet name is theres, but you know there are some poeple that do have many many difern't names on all differn't sites, it's just to hard to tell who did what where and to who

• t i f f a n y ♥
    19 years ago

Haha, looks like Amanda packed up her stuff and left.

• Christina Gomes
    19 years ago

lol i had one poem called begin to fade tht won the contest and someone had stole it...so i deleted all my poems...but then i thought tht i should've just gone and confronted them instead of getting scared oh well....i reposted everything

but thts messed up...she's such a hypocrite...

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

See I only post on PNQ :o)

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

I post my poems on this site and fictionpress, but now on my other fictionpress account I have a link to this account so people are aware I am the same person.

• kaufy
    19 years ago

Also notice amanda has not posted another answer to defend herslf- me thinks you are guilty!!!!

• kaufy
    19 years ago

she's completely changed her details!!! Aged 1? I don't think so. Amanda has been body snatched by bob!
    Hope she doesn't think she bob shank now. That'll really take the piss!!!!