anyone want some originality? *click here*

• VSambulance
    19 years ago

he did! he said you had bad spelling!

• Pianist
    19 years ago

"but he said my poems were lame"

You sound like a child. So he said your poems were lame. Who cares! You obviously don't care about the opinions of your critics. It is evident that you only wanted praise from this post.

• Robert
    19 years ago

intresting to say the least they say opinions are like behinds everyone has them and they all stink care to smell mine. Well I guess that holds true to this situation. I been on hiatus for a while> i got some pieces up here and I like them for the most part. For you Born I read some of your work well you do have a long way to go. But don't fear, just be bold and explore everything and listen. You will find your best when your open to all avenues. Trust me. I been writing for 20 years no Collage at all. My spelling needs some work too. But I go on, all and all I have found my voice but it took alot of work and commitment to do it. so don't fret just push on. take a look at my work if you wish any of you. I have my opinion on what I do and if people like cool if not well what the hell. Bottom line I write what I feel and what I know if people don't like it turn the page. Take care and keep up with the work Robert Lee Niswander
    or simply Robert

• Krystin
    19 years ago

i would trully appreciate it if everyone would stop using the words "lame", "retarded"...and such

my brother is physically and mentally challenged.

therefore he is lame and retarded.

so unless your talking about my brother...or someone else you know of that is challenged

...stop being pathetically immature.

• Krystin
    19 years ago

yes i did read the whole forum..im just saying

..i mean cmon...the guy who called you immature...then used a crude word, lame, in a completly unrelated topic...to me thats extremly disrespectful, immature, and plain old rude

Sorry to waste your time darlings.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Not bad poems not the greatest nor the most original as you claim Born - I wouldn't have picked on you should you have chose to NOT make such a spectacle of yourself but since you insisted I have one statement for you

"Get your hand off it"

Too much confidence is not only annoying but it is ugly and causes people to automatically get nasty

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Sure Born I'll help you out

Here's just a few ideas off the top of my head

-The Iraqui Olympians
    -An Earthquake or other natural disaster - from the perspective of Mother Nature
    -A Descriptive poem about a colour (okay not the most unique idea but you can work with it)
    -The Centre of the Earth
    -Knitting - make it funny :o)

Just a few ideas Born

Can I also just commend your response highly people including myself were quick to jump on you but you took it well and are now looking to improve - your the sort of person I'd like to be around more often - well done in the maturity stakes my friend :O)