the wild imagination game

• Amy
    19 years ago

nano u sound like my dream man! wanna meet in my dreams? n we can get 2 know each other?

magikal_amy@hotmail.com

• nazz
    19 years ago

wen i was 14 i got licked out by my b/f

but i had a dream about sleeping with my best friend!!!

weird huh?

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I knew someone who knew another person that knew my cousins sisters aunts grandmothers brothers uncles friend that went to the drive in theatre with his friends brothers aunts uncles nephews friends friends who knows a friends sisters brothers uncles sister. Did you understand all that? if not ill clear it up
    I knew someone that knew another person which knew my cousins....sisters...aunts...grandmothers brothers uncle who in turn is the grandmothers uncle as well but on we go....he uncles friends brothers aunts their uncle his nephew is friends friend which in turn knows a friends sisters brothers uncles sister which went to the drive in thatre with...ahhh nvm

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

hm...most random thing i can think of is these inside jokes i have with my friend. this one we made up today is about darth vader. one part of it that is sort of separte but was the original is *in gay voice* 'hi, this is mr johnson from the geico company, please ignore my gay voice.' and the one with darth vader as the geico company guy was 'luke...*breathing*...you owe me money...*breathing*...' 'nooooooooooooo' '*breathing*...search your checkbook....*breathing*...you know it to be true...*breathing*..'