people who like :( poems, check this out

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i like the poem, it's short but it gets the message across, cutting is a sad thing and i don't think people should do it, but the fact is that people do it. i make poems about cutting, but i don't cut, i make them to maybe show why someone might do, to show how alone someone is. maybe i can help someone prevent it i don't know. but my opinion about the poem, is that it's really good and it gets the message across and it's done really short.

PLP ~lil slam~

• Krystin
    19 years ago

yes i agree with the first person. its just promoting cutting which is a terrible thing indeed. yet a very well written poem i must admit.

• Mass Murder
    19 years ago

Good poem, I have a short and cutting 2.

You call me names, I chose to bleed
    I wear a long shirt so no one can see
    3 scars that ly on my wrist
    you told me to stop, but I can't quit

Yeah it's hurts, but I don't care
    the words hurt more, the cuts I can bare
    So when I walk in the halls
    Call me names if you please
    I'll just go home and began to bleed

• Mel
    19 years ago

mmmmm, we gotta be careful with poems like that one... remember sylvia plath!!!

• Jessica
    19 years ago

ya we do have to be careful but the people writing them are just explaining something.. so basically when you come here and read them your listening

:~Jessica:~

• Jessica
    19 years ago

i like that... its good writing but it could scare someone

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

Wow...I loved it. The words paint a masterpiece to the reader itself and the symbolic imagery is fantastic. Who wrote it?

• **Just Her**
    19 years ago

the poem was good.....i think its really well written, and its amazing... sad.. but good