Questions About Love

• Emilia
    19 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm going to ask people some questions about love for a paper I need at school..
    I need two boys and two girls so answer these questions.
    It would mean so much to me and I really need your help on this one.
    You can send me the answers to my e-mail (StiffGlobe4@hotmail.com) or post them here.
    I may have made some spelling errors but I hope you understand what I mean.
    If you have questions just ask me.
    I need to know your:
    Name: (if you want)

1) Are you in love?

1b) How does it feel to be in love?

2) What are you thinking about when you hear the word love?

3) How should a good relationship be?

3b) How do you get a relationship to work?

4) How do you show your love to the one you love?

5) What do you do with your boyfriend/grilfriend on your sparetime?

6) What occurrence should kill your love?

7) Which qualities should your boyfriend/girlfriend have?

8) When was the first time you felt real love? Tell me all about it!

9a) How did you meet your lover? Tell me all about it =)

9b) (if you don't have a boyfirend/grilfriend) Where do you think you will meet your boyfriend/grilfriend)

10a) Does your love diminish over time?

10b) Do you believe that you could love the same person all your life?

thanks for your time

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I edited your questions a little for you...to fix the spelling and add clarity to a couple of the questions... I will work on answering these questions for you (if there is no age limit...I'm an old married lady...LOL)...this is going to take a while... when is the assignment due?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

:) inyoung, I like that

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

that's why she wants answers from several people... to compare the differences

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

1) Are you in love? Very much so

1b) How does it feel to be in love? Depends on the category of love. When its romantic its elating and blissful (while it lasts) When its unconditional like the love I feel for my kids - its not only inevitable but undeniable and the most powerful love I have known. When its conditional like friends - it has its ups and downs but makes life worthwhile. But in general its a beautiful feeling - but can never come close in comparison to what it feels like to be loved.

2) What are you thinking about when you hear the word love? I think of numerous things. Colours like pink and red, emotions like pain and saddness but happiness and content too, I think of my children and I think of my partner.

3) How should a good relationship be? A good relationship I think depends upon the individuals their personal wants, need and goals in life. Myself I think a good relationship is based first on trust, then on honest and lastly on friendship. My partner is my best friend, my lover and the father of our kids all in one - when the person your with can make you feel better about yourself and make you feel like a better person from being with them, that too me in short (I could go on and on LoL) defines a good relationship

3b) How do you get a relationship to work? Its about being honest with each other, it only take a minute to loose trust but a lifetime to build it. Its about determining what you both want and need in life and whether you guys can offer that to each other, whether you have similar goals to achieve and paths you want to take in the future. Its hard work, both compromise and sacrifice and a whole lotta giving.

4) How do you show your love to the one you love?
    In all sorts of ways - I try to do everything I do with love. Whether its cooking him a meal or making sure his clothes are ready for work tomorrow. Saying I love you is a thing too but we're a lil past that after 6 or so years together. Its more lil things that count. Remembering that he's sick and bringing home some comfort food or gentle gestures. Then theres the physical - sex the ultimate expression of our love but Im sure you guys will appreciate my NOT getting into details now LoL
    5) What do you do with your boyfriend/grilfriend on your sparetime? We go fishing, we do dinner on our together out of the house and child free at least once a month. We take the kids to the park and do that sort of family stuff. But my most precious moments are him, me, the couch and good movie after a great dinner and nice bottle of wine. We go out danicing and drinking a bit too when the boys decide to behave (two sons) for their grandparents.

6) What occurrence should kill your love? Nothing. Its true and will last an eternity, I mean he could do things to make me leave him and cease practicing that love (cheating I could never forgive cheating) but the love itself would never die. My son looks just like him, how could I ever hate the man that gave me our son? Its impossible no matter what he did cheating included I might leave him but never stop loving him - my heart wouldn't know how ...

7) Which qualities should your boyfriend/girlfriend have? This is again based on individuals. I like a mans man, taller than me for starters (which isn't hard LoL) He needs to be established, understanding, honest, trust worthy, fun and know how to laugh. I love a person who is spontaneous too a person not afraid to try something new - an adventurer

8) When was the first time you felt real love? Tell me all about it! With the man Im still with. I think I fell for him and he for me the day we met - it was love at first sight and we haven't really been apart since. We met out and about and I remember him telling me the night we met that he would never let me go. He still reminds me of that which is sweet. Then I fell in complete love with him watching him hold our son for the first time, it was in that instant I knew I had given my love and my heart to the right person

9a) How did you meet your lover? Tell me all about it =) See above :o)

9b) (if you don't have a boyfirend/grilfriend) Where do you think you will meet your boyfriend/grilfriend)
    I have one so irrelevant for me

10a) Does your love diminish over time? Not a true love I mean everyone has there problems darlings it wouldn't be a relationship if you didn't But its how you deal with those problems and come out as a partnership that determines the strength of your love - a true love can never die not even with time

10b) Do you believe that you could love the same person all your life? I certainly do - I have seen it with my parents and have no doubt my partner and I are capable of achieving the same thing

=Eirisa=

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Sorry about my crap grammar and spelling too guys I was in a rush :o(

• Emilia
    19 years ago

Theres no age limit. I want answers from different people in diffrent countries, age dosen't matter... So just go on Ann-Marie =) The assignment due is 10/4.. thanks a lot..

I just want to say that you can never be to old if you feel young inside..

• Gemmie Lou
    19 years ago

HI i sent you an email with the answers in! XXX