completely ridiculous

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

just out of curiosity who wrote that comment?
    (because they're a complete idiot which of whom I would very much like to address their stupidity :) )

hey, it's what I do.

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

O and I just read your poem, and I can see where she got the idea about rape

"...they beg to be raped"

I get what you're saying though. When girls act like they want that attention, they're going to get it, and it doesn't matter how much they cry the giver will not cease.

It just flat out stupid though to critisize your opinion even if it was stating they deserved to be raped. Well, actually I would have bitched you out too if that was what you meant. :)

Bottom line, she's a dumbass and sucks at poetic interpretation. Hit the complain button and don't let it bother you.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

What's interesting about this is that I was talking to one of my guy friends a little while ago who said that most girls who get raped DESERVE it and ASK for it, so it's only partially the guys fault for doing that.

I said I didnt get his logic and to explain that to me. He said that when girls tease and dress in a certain way that you cant blame a guy for his actions.

I told him guys have two heads and they need to think with the bigger one. The other one has no brain cells for a reason.

But seriously, both sides make sense.

That's in NO WAY to say that any girl is responsible for her rape, but girls need to think about their actions and not get themselves into trouble.

• Laura
    19 years ago

im utterly disgusted because of the comment the idiotic person decided to leave on your site.
    some people are so oblivious to their stupidity it actually makes me laugh at them for it instead of being mad at them.

dont take that comment too personally. your obviously a little bit more intelligent than the stupid person who left this comment.

have a good day and keep writing....i enjoyed the poem.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Sara, I wasnt directly commenting on you, just the subject.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Yeah, and that's how sick society is... girls need to be careful.

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

"she wants, she could even strip naked, no still means no,"

Exactly bob.
    I think that when girls dress that certain way, they are attracting the rape itself, but in no way are asking for it.

Ex: a nicely, sophisticated dressed woman turns down a guy's attempt for attention, thus he leaves her alone.

A, very revealing, dressed girl gives into a guy's attention with sexual gestures and physical contact. When he tries to go further, she say's no, but he goes anyway.

This of course is not pinpointed at all rapes, but I'm just saying how dressing a certain way could ATTRACT a rapist to you, and not necessarily with the desire of rape, but for sexual contact (and when it is denied to them they take it anyway)

Bottom line: girls can attract this, but in no way ask for it and are in any way to blame for the crime which has been commited upon them.

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

exactly