why haven't the weekly poems changed yet?

• Already Beautiful
    19 years ago

when r the site editors gonna choose the new weekly poems. its been over a week!!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

*sigh* I'm still not so sure I like being called an elf...

but anyway, it's probably because Janis has been so busy with all the new stuff that it has just slipped his mind. I will post in the moderators forum and remind him.

• Krystin
    19 years ago

So how do they pick a winner anyways? Based on what they like...how many votes...what other poepl say? lol sorry just kinda curious

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

what they are talking about is the "weekly" poem contest. Not the top rated recent.

I already gave the reason I think it is. (Janis is just so busy with all the updates, it has slipped his mind) I did leave a reminder in the moderator forum. I'm sure the contest winners will be announced soon.

How they are chosen now is: It is a joint effort between the moderators and the admins. The admins have the final say who the winners are.

• Already Beautiful
    19 years ago

thanks everyone. appreciate it heaps. I just like to see the ones people thought were the best. See wot they write about. and all that jazz :) Thanks again everyone

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hey guys check out the feedback and suggestions forum - its packed, and think about the countless emails they would also recieve - give them a break they are hard at work trying to improve this site as best and quickly as they can - there's only so many hours in a day and they are entitled to their own lives :o)