Finishing up, KOT

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

(Continued from "why pick these poems?")

You wanted that thread, here you go:

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=16301

Here is my exact quote from that thread to you made on April 8th, which was last week:

“Instead of your mindless posts killing our time, could we kill your ego and do us all a favor?

Stop writing if you aren’t against plagiarism. It is flattering to a certain extent when someone steals your work, but that's only the tiny silver lining to a very dark cloud.

I would tell you to stop being an idiot, but I don’t think you're capable, so I'll refrain.”

You’ll have a hard time trying to convince people here that I am 1. Idiotic, and 2. Egotistic, your sorry allegations are of no threat to my reputation in any way and they are also not successfully diverting the attention from yourself. I have no need to defend myself against you- what you are saying has no merit, however it has become blatantly apparent that people consistently think that you are 1. Egotistic, 2. Jealous, and 3. An asshole. That is not up for debate here, that is general consensus; so go ahead and TELL us all that you’re not any of those things just like you have TOLD us all a million times how great your work and yourself is, no one will listen, they never do. But it is slightly irritating when people go around making posts about how great they are in various facets and about how shitty other people’s work is in comparison. You will never be happy with the top 3 picks until you see your name up there.

I also am not trying at all to get under your skin, as you say. I am simply stating my opinion based upon that of which I have seen, unfortunately for you your reputation seems to be more infamous than anything else. You haven’t seen any people coming in here telling me I’m wrong, just the opposite, and although I appear to be the one getting the brunt of this, no one wants to get involved because they know your track record and your jealous tendencies. Born2 will probably be the only one who steps up to the plate to defend you, but you guys have some sort of freaky alliance now because he’s some sort of groupie for you.

Don’t use your religion or spirituality as an excuse for you being the way you are either, when people use that excuse it’s a cop out. Use some of that fasting and praying time to work on yourself.

You asked us to dig up those threads in hopes we wouldn’t find them or be too lazy, which in any case will be your only rock solid defense. Spew whatever other self-proclaiming words you would like, you wont be changing our opinions.

The thread I posted in the mod forum was not specifically for you; did you see your name in there? Honestly, the world doesn’t revolve around you, stop acting like it does. Down voting is a consistent problem, and there are people who do it BESIDES you. I have had about 3 or 4 people personally PM me after last night and tell me to watch my score drop after having this altercation with you, and that the reason they didn’t speak up was for fear of that- although they agree, because that is the reputation you have created for yourself.

And telling me to get a life? Can you get any more middle school than that? Get some better insults, preferably based upon fact, there’s a clue for you.

Knowing Bob he will never have respect for you after your actions. It would certainly be a disappointment if he did.

You're just a cocky little boy with a raw talent for writing that gets off on himself more than anything else. Get outside yourself and strive for personal development, not personal fluffing up of your ego. I am sure too many people did that for you growing up.

Now I’m done unless you still have something to prove. You’re just digging yourself deeper here in all your royal arrogance.

Sunny: He said that he got the gold COMMENTERS award after 3 weeks, not the favorites award. I thought that he was full of it too (like he is about everything else) until I double backed and checked which award he was talking about.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

sorry, I locked that other one prematurely... I forgot that you had said you were going to look for something, Kaitlin.

I will leave this open as long as everyone can control their tongues, ok?

Watch the swearing and name calling....Everyone.

Thanks

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Thank you Ann Marie. You're the bestest elf there is :)

• hussain
    19 years ago

hmm maybe this is one of the reasons people don't like you.

The following is part of a comment left on one of my poems. Atleast you could have read the whole poem. How can you comment on a poem if its not fully read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Killer Of Time ( F P C D ) at 2005-03-23

i got bored so i quit reading this one...|

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

1. I'm not a complainer. I never complain about my life, just how the site is run.
    2. You dont like anyone.
    3. I have no idea where you got "hillbilly" from.
    4. I'm not an idiot.

The rest I'll admit to.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

It is most interesting to note that KoT still hasn't commented and given constructive critisism on the award winning poems.

I did have him on my favourites, not any more though.

Black, white, rich or poor; an arsehole's an arsehole.

Arseholes don't belong on my list.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

But there are tolerable assholes, in fact I would go as far as to say that most of the prominant poets on these boards ARE assholes, some more tolerable than others.

;)

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

My definition of arsehole and your definition of asshole differ considerably, trust me.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I would find better poems to brag about than "God gently weeps," you have a soft spot because it's about God, but in all honesty the poem needs a lot of work.

I think I'll go leave a constructive comment just because I said that.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I ran across this and just had to post it. It's too perfect. This is Killers post from a "Who's the best writer on P&Q" thread:

"not to seem arrogant or to advertise myself, but if you like born2die4pride, then you'll love me. He and I have similar styles and i think i put a little more emotion and feeling into mine, no offense born2.. you're my boy and all but i think its right."

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Unlike you, I do not believe that any press is good press, this whole thread is dedicated to you and your arrogance, congratulations!!

Seriously though, you're a well known poet. Everyone already has their opinions formulated about you and knows of your work, and you know what the opinion is. Any mention of your name already has a (negative) pre concieved connotation.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

This isnt a band wagon, this is a parade of buses.

This is nothing new, Killer of our time, you have been told this all before. This isnt a news flash.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I'm glad it's humbling. That's a great quality for you to develop.

Havent you announced leaving before? Why did you come back? No instantaneous recognition or acclaim anywhere else?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Seriously, Killer, this isnt just a few people who feel this way. No one has come to your aid because no one feels bad about you getting absolutely massacred again and again. Know when to give it up and learn a lesson of humility.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Killer, that's rich! Seriously, you sat there and bashed my poem yesterday with NOTHING constructive AT ALL, it's not out job to help you develop, maybe if you put an ounce of the energy you use promoting yourself into becoming a better writer you would have more talent.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I think you did a pretty good job.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

"and bret or bert w/e.. i don't really care if you took me off your fave's list... you never gave me a critique of anything i've ever written.."

Hmm, I seem to remember critiquing early on in january and february and I seem to remember taking the time to email you personally and try and help you with some girl trouble. Not that you told me how it went.

I can say you haven't critiqued my work, however.

"I'll humble myself as soon as you give me a little bit of credit or at least try to help me to make my "pimple poetry" better."

It's all me me me. Why not just spread the wealth? Like I said before, we're supposed to help each other improve, not just say it's not worthy.

The difference in attitude between you and JPM is that Matt is never afraid to make a joke at his own expense. He also never promotes himself in the self righteous manner that makes you look more than arrogant.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Damn, you got me quoting for no good reason.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

*sigh* i should have locked this back when KoT said "I'm done with yall"

Matt, pleeeeeeeease (yes, i know that is misspelled) quit with the swearing and name calling. You were doing so well, and I am glad that for the most part you have toned it down quite a bit, but you are getting worse again.