Featured Poems!!!

• Hayley Marie
    19 years ago

Is it me? or is it that when someone looks at ur poems.. they only look at the featured ones!!! I do not do that!! if i have the time then i look at all of them!!!

But I have loads of featured poems, but ive taken some off so people would look at the old ones i have done. Because people seem to forget about them ones!!

Does anybody know what i mean?!

.:.*F0rG0tT3N~N080dY*.:.

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

Actually I tend to avoid the featured section and head straight for the latest because I want to read the most updated first before the ones taken with most pride.

• little birdy
    19 years ago

To answer the topic, I honestly look at just random poems, if the person only has about 5, then I read them all, if they have a lot, then a read a few. However if they have a lot and I like the first few, I try to read and vote on as many as I can in one day and continue on the next...

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Really, my featured poems, are the poems I've felt I've done the best on.

Of course, it seems some people abuse the feature feature. =)

*Cough* Anyway, yeah. They abuse this feature by featuring their first poems, so people will comment on them, or by featuring a whole wad of poems. I mean, I seriously had to hit the "Pg. Dn." key three or four times to get out of the featured list on some people. The featured list is supposed to be for what you've felt you've done best on; not what you think needs more comments or votes.

At least, that's my opinion on it.

~Ciao Lipton

• little birdy
    19 years ago

I agree with you Lipton!

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

yup