PLAGERISING CLICK HERE!!

• cac123
    19 years ago

I read a poem called "wait for the boy" and i knew that i had seen it before on an internet site, so I typed the title in on the search for poem bar, and the 4 or 5 results were all the SAME poem, you should leave commments on these writers that they shouldnt plagerized and should boycott them because that is just plain wrong and stupid. As a matter of fact, i HATE plagerizers! so search "wait for the boy" you will see what i mean. it just really pisses me off to see people doing that alll the time! so i had to post it. argggjj

• cac123
    19 years ago

well, i was a bit of an idiot, and went and ran my mouth and now they deleted their poems....well that was a wonderful waste of time! i think next time i wont lose my head as much....... l_l

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

You should go post this in the mod forum, dont start up a new thread, but find one about the same topic and post that you found another one. They will look into it and delete the poem if the poet is indeed a plagiarizer.

After you plagiarize twice you get your account deleted from P&Q, so it's worth reporting to stop plagiarism.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

the best thing to do is to use the "Report copyright violation/inappropriate text" link at the bottom of the poem. It is easier on Dainz if you can include a link to a site that proves it is someone elses or at least posted before the date here. (Or book title and author if it is from something not online).