Plagerizers get burned

• cac123
    19 years ago

I read a poem called "wait for the boy" and i knew that i had seen it before on an internet site, so I typed the title in on the search for poem bar, and the 4 or 5 results were all the SAME poem, you should leave commments on these writers that they shouldnt plagerized and should boycott them because that is just plain wrong and stupid. As a matter of fact, i HATE plagerizers! so search "wait for the boy" you will see what i mean. it just really pisses me off to see people doing that alll the time!

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Plagiarizers should be burnt, but the best we can do is flame them over the site... Haha...

Anyway, it's been done before. Did you report the poem?

~Ciao Lipton

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Can you give us a link to these poems you claim have been stolen from you?

• Pianist
    19 years ago

Yes, people are often distracted by the... ah hem "joy" of finding a plagiarizer, that they forget the reason we catch them in the first place.

To EXPOSE them...

• cac123
    19 years ago

he he.... i guess you are right, um well it wasnt MY poem they stole or anything, its just i have seen it on the internet before, and like 5 people had the same poem, then i was a bit of an idiot, and went and ran my mouth and now they deleted their poems well that was a wonderful waste of time! i think next time i wont lose my head as much....... l_l