The Master Ladder Theory

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I agree, actually.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I dont think it's shallow, I think it's human nature.

Change everytime they say money to "security" and it becomes less insulting.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

"Power is a great aphrodesiac" - Notorious Asshole and War Criminal Henry Kissinger

"A woman's test is material. A man's test is a woman...if a man could fuck in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house." - Rabbi Dave Chappelle

Haha, love these.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Where's Bret? God, I need Bret to see this.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

"For example, I'm drunk as I type this, but I would have typed it anyway, even though I might fall back on that excuse if there are a lot of typos in there or it doens't stand up to peer review. Do not let me get away with this."

JPM or what?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Both would be nice, but in the case that my man wasnt reliable, I could always borrow his reliable car... that is, if I f***** him well enough.

OMG, cant believe I actually said that ;)

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I can believe it...whenever i'm not sexually active...it's all i talk about.

This is such a crock of poo....functionalist mince...women are conditioned from the day they are born to think they need looking after and therefor choose men who are more capable of this.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I think that's false, because the girls who are my age are largely being taught that we can do everything and more a man can do, however it is simply not the case. Men still make more for the same work. However, that's not my main point.

It is in womens nature to find security, emotionally, physically, however. It is in mens nature to provide, the cavemen hunted while the woman raised the kids and held down the cave.

I believe whole heartedly that women seek to land a man who can provide the best security possible, I think it's second nature (not necessarily conscious at all).

Like I said before, replace the word "money" with "security" and you have a winning formula. A man who can provide physical, mental, emotional, and monetary security will win over someone who cant any day. It doesnt matter how smart, spiritual, or funny he is. If you dont feel "safe" with him, you're not with him long.

Subconsciously women also want a man who can provide for their children, and money is the new buffalo.