SoMeOnE pLeAsE hElP mE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Million Tears
    20 years ago

i have a problem and i really need help. me and my girlfriend were so happy together. the problem was that her 2 closest friends didn't like me and her parents didn't allow her to have a boyfriend until 16(but we went out any way) she then broke up with me for these two reasons. i was so confused that i asked my friends what to do. half of them told me to talk to her and half told me to give her space. i decided to give her space but then my other friends started to bug her and annoy her. she thinks its all me tell ing them to do it and now she hates me! all of this started in dec. is there a way to get her back or am i too far gone? i really love her and she doesnt know it.! please help he!

• Brian King
    20 years ago

simple talk to her and tell her you still like her and you'd never wanted your friends to annoy her just say they were being stupid she may hate you but you might as well try

• Million Tears
    20 years ago

omg thanks sooooo much guys!!! i called her up and told her about everything and were just friends for now. she likes some other guy right now but he is a jerk and she'll find that out soon. thanks soo much am soo much happier now!!! you guys dont know how much i feel better! thanks!