donaldrminkus says he's leaving us

• Lisa
    19 years ago

Well I can safely say, I think that maybe he'll be back if he does decide to go.....this is a great site and I could'nt stay away myself lol, so i dont think anyone else can.....all you can really do is make people feel welcome and let them know that they are valued here for their work and of course there wit.....always sad to see anybody go.

• Lipton
    19 years ago

We really have no power over if he leaves or not.

If he really was as good as you all make him out to be, then he will be missed, though.

~Ciao Lipton

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Good, let him go, this place is overcrowded as it is.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Kevin: Have you forgotten to take your happy pill again today?

Donald: You're one of my favorites, I hope you dont leave us. You add a lot of lightheartedness to the forums and I dont believe I've ever seen you argue with anyone. That's highly admirable.

• Angie
    19 years ago

I will most definitely miss Donald. He was the first ever to comment on my poems. He gave me the courage to keep on writing and posting. He has been a wonderful inspiration for me. He is a person that knows how to put a smile on your face and he has the best sense of humor. His poems are beautiful and some are funny as well. He is an absolute treasure and I know alot of people are gonna miss him, especially me.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Nope, but you have forgotten to take your humour radar pill Kaitlin.

I never weep over someone leaving...for where can he go that i will not be part of?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Kev: I think your humor has gotten darker...

Where did you go the last few weeks that made you go darkside?

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Ok Matt, lets not be ignorant, how about you start, and i'll follow your pristine lead ok tough guy.

PS..see my post above about the HUMOUR in my post about being pleased Donald is leaving...you twit.

PPS, Kaitlin...i went to the dark side of the moon...and to the back of my fridge...scary.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

God Kevin, someone needs some discipline. I'd give you a spanking but your new attitude may be catchy, so I best not get that close.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Matt my lad, it appears to me as though the reason you see no humour in my posts is because you have none yourself, inside, naturally.

And don't speak to me of common problems on this site until you've moderated the common problems like i have for a few months.

Lack of good humour being one of them.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Sniff tear - You'll be dearly missed if you do Mr Minkus :o(

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Ok Matt, this is getting into an arguement, which is not cool.

I made a joke which you didn't get, because you aren't familiar with my sense of humour, others, like Kaitlin, are, and they got it. Because you didn't get my joke [ even after i said it was a joke] you called me ignorant, which i think is a tad rude, and in fact ignorant.

So a misunderstanding has occured. Not really cause for two fine chaps like ourselves to bicker like children eh?

Just say sorry and we'll never mention this again ok?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

My only commentary is that P&Q is a dog eat dog world. People show their fangs easily, but rarely do they bite. Just dont rattle on the wrong cage.

Kevin: I know your sense of humor, and I love everything about you, but lately people have had a hard time detecting it... perhaps there was a slight shift, but if someone didnt KNOW you and saw what you wrote, they would think you were pulling a blatant JPM. And Matt, my little tiger, is pretty damn funny, just not in the same way.

Matt: Apologize for calling him ignorant, he's your elder.

Wait.... I do remember a couple times that Kevin has stuck the old "ignorant" label on my forehead.... forget it. What goes around comes around ;)

And you know what's funny? Often times the "fine chaps" (and "chapettes") of P&Q are the ones who bicker the most, hmmmm.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

By the way, I just went by Matt's profile and he's gone:

"I would like to share a few thoughts before I leave.

This site is amazing. There are not many that are so emotionally and intellectually connected.

I could write a lecture here, but I'll try to cut it down for you. I am leaving after Donald Riminikus, a great friend.

If he comes back, perhaps I may, too.

For now, I am travelling into the distant sun and will merge with the light of unconditional love.

A special thanks to you all who have transformed me in my time here.

If anyone ever ever needs any help at all, you can trust me to give my fullest opinion on it.

My task in poetry was to make one poem, that would truly explain and propose the message I have been aspiring to give to you.

However, I never quite managed to. Perhaps on one summers day when the sun is shining and the hospitable breeze ruffles my hair, I will submit my ultimate poem.

For now, I bid you farewell,

flow with the torrents of life -

~Rafie"

Sad to see him go, I'll really miss him.

Kevin, I blame you ;)

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Why would one person leave just because of another? I mean donald is a cool guy, but he ain't so messiah like that someone would leave a poetry site just because he did...curious.

Pah, good luck to matty boy.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I talked to Matt and he actually has other reasons for leaving, not just because Don left.

Either way, they both brought a lot of light to the forums and they'll both be missed.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

No they won't.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Well neither would you be, but we dont go around saying that ;)