Introductions!

• Lisa
    19 years ago

Hi everyone,

I've been away for quite some time, and I see a lot of new people, or, as Duncan would say “new acquaintances”. :-) If it's possible, can you tell me some things about yourself; just the usual stuff: name, age, where you're from, etc... It's not compulsory, just if you feel like it. lol

Take care all,
    Lisa

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

HI!

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

Hi, I'm Anne. My profile says most everything else. Nice to meet you.
    ~anne~

• kyky
    19 years ago

heys lisa,

well my names kylie im 16 well 16 on tha 19th of may ah......i live in perth um n i like chillin wid friends n goin on da net u???

• Angie
    19 years ago

Hi Lisa and welcome back. My name is Angela, I am 45 and I live in New Jersey. I have 2 grown children. I live with my high school sweetheart, Rick and his son Ricky. I also have a Jack Russell Terrier named Jackie. I love reading almost anything and I love writing poems and short stories.

• katie!
    19 years ago

Hi lisa, my names katie im 15 and I live in london with my parents not very interesting really, I love poetry and reading, also riding my bike lol... :P I have a cat called Big Fat Ginger Moggy.... he rocks my socks

• Lisa
    19 years ago

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate you all posting. I promise i'll get reading some of your work. Many thanks again Lisa

• ASPHYXIATED
    19 years ago

wow my names lisa to!! HI LISA!!!!! *mwah*

• ASPHYXIATED
    19 years ago

what a cowinkidink i live in ireland to!!!!! wer bout do ya live?

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

Hi lisa my names ellie im 14 and from england, the uk of course. um my favourite things in the world are music, my close mates and poetry

• ASPHYXIATED
    19 years ago

wow which lisa dun dun dun..

• RadianceInReverse
    19 years ago

Hey Im Joclyn i can't wait to read everyones poems! i love the way people express t

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

Hi Lisa I am Brooke as you can see. I live in the US in Ohio. I am 34 years old will be 35 in June! I have a son, 2 cats and a dog.