Just some jokes I thought were funny

• LoÑ£ly♥P!rÄτΣ
    19 years ago

One day when the teacher walked to the black board, she noticed someone handwritten the word 'penis' in tiny small letters.

She turned around, scanned the class looking for the guilty face. Finding none, she quickly erased it, and began her class.

The next day she went into the room, and she saw, in larger letters, the word 'penis' again on the black board.

Again, she looked around in vain for the culprit, but found none, so she proceeded with the day's lesson.

Every morning, for about a week, she went into the classroom and found the same word written on the board, each day's word, larger than the previous day's word.

Finally, one day, she walked in, expecting to be greeted by the same word on the board, but instead, found the words,

'The more you rub it, the bigger it gets!'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Did you hear about the guy on the beach who found a bottle? He rubbed it and, sure enough, out popped a Genie.

"I will grant you three wishes," said the Genie.

"But there's a catch."

"What catch?"

he asked. The Genie replied, "Every time you make a wish, every lawyer in the world will receive DOUBLE what you asked for."

"Well, I can live with that! No problem!" replied the elated man.

"What is your first wish?"

asked the Genie.

"Well, I've always wanted a Ferrari."

POOF! A Ferrari appeared in front of the man.

"NOW, every lawyer in the world has TWO Ferraris," said the Genie.

"Next wish?"

"I'd LOVE a million dollars..."

replied the man. POOF! One million dollars appeared at his feet.

"NOW, every lawyer in the world has TWO MILLION dollars," said the Genie.

"Well, that's okay, as long as I've got MY million," replied the man.

"What is your final wish?"

The man thought long and hard, and finally said, "Well, you know, I've always wanted to donate a kidney...."

• GoodMorning
    19 years ago

lmao...ha ha...those are funny...

• ~*Ley*~
    19 years ago

NICE! i like the lawyer one, DIE....muahhaa. nothing against lawyers though *Angel Face*
    ~Freak~