***JuSt A qUeStIoN...***

• themeuneverseen
    19 years ago

I just wanna know who has me on there favorites list so I can thank them and look at some of there poems....im not tryin to get people to add me I just would like to know so if I am please post here.....
    Thank you!:)
    **Haily**

• themeuneverseen
    19 years ago

Thank you girl...i luv u soo much 2...and I never want you to stop writing either girl...
    i luv u alwayz.......
    Haily
    XOXOXOXO

• themeuneverseen
    19 years ago

I guess i dont have very many people:( o well....

• themeuneverseen
    19 years ago

No and I'm sry that you think that and thats definalty NOT what im trying to do! I just want to know so i can thank those people for reading my poems and if i havent read theres give me a chance to read some of there work. im sry if the message i got across was to get attention but thats NOT what im trying to do and im sry then....

• themeuneverseen
    19 years ago

Thanx for undestanding hun!

• themeuneverseen
    19 years ago

Thanks JPM. i do it so i can write faster...so yea no muscular dystrophy here...sry

• R F
    19 years ago

I do Haily...first time i saw your poems i add u right away,i liked your style : )

• R F
    19 years ago

Yeah haily..i do think too that u were normally asking about that thingi,i mean its good to know who added you,and nice to thank them too,its nice of you : )

• themeuneverseen
    19 years ago

Thank you so much Rua! I really apprectate it! i like your poems too!
    Much love....
    Haily

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

I've checked out your poems, and they are awesome! your going on my list now! I hope you could check mine out too!
    Hayley-Ree xxx