What does this mean to you?

• Christina Gomes
    19 years ago

Well when I read that I thought of peace. Like in a lot of people's lives they are darkened. I'll use an example. This is gonna be weird but its what I can think of so bare with me. It's like when someone is depressed...thats people's lives getting darkened. But they have pills and so many ways for you to fight depression so that's the rainbow. I don't know if that made sense or was dumb most likely it was dumb. But it's in my point of view--more people are finding happiness instead of sadness...

~Don't know if I interpretted tht rite or not Sorry~

Christina

• Pianist
    19 years ago

Makes me think of America...

How many are involved so much in entertaining and time consuming things that control our world.

Instead of seeing the world as it is, we picture it as what America is.

It could be good or bad depending on your interpretation...

• Mel
    19 years ago

Mmmmmm, I see the rainbow - beautiful, and yet cannot be grasped; an illusion; the Sirens in mythology etc. The darkness, where all our 'reality' comes from - our hopes and fears and dreams; our unconscious. We would all rather chase rainbows (even though we might end up on the rocks) than deal with the unconscious.

• Mel
    19 years ago

JPM:

Thanks. But we ought to thank Bob for giving us the opportunity to do the mental workout in the first place. Powerful words, Bob. Always a good sign when the hairs on the arms stand on end!