No underwear

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

I have a friend who NEVER wears panties. She doesn't like them. Even if she is wearing a short skirt, she wears NO panties. I wouldn't do it and my hunny sure as hell wouldn't like it.

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

I love it, such anticipation, such wonder...

Its fun guys - try it and get back to me!

• Bogie
    18 years ago

Why would you do something like that?
    It sounds like you are looking for a new
    boyfriend, If he said no. Do you want to
    turn him off or on? Then again if he has a
    problem with sexuality, maybe you should
    look for a new boyfriend. Myself I love it,
    I would have taken you back to the car with
    me and finished eating right there, in the car.
    Yeah Baby!!!

But you should respect his feelings instead
    of maybe hurting them. Anyway, talk more
    with him and find out what is really on his
    mind.

Peace, out!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I would think that something as personal as underwear choice would be something that my boyfriend would support. It would be cool if he found it sexy every once in a while, but really, it's very little of his business, and if he doesnt like it he should shut up about it and try to stick a piece of string between his ass ;)

• Bogie
    18 years ago

Do panties act like a thong also?
    (Just curious about the string thing)

Yes, we do have a choice on or off.
    With or without, what shall we wear today?
    Or not wear up there all day, Oh! My!

• Mel
    18 years ago

I never met anyone that didn't wear em in public. Or maybe they just kept em on because of me. Sob, sob, sniff.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Ah there's nothing that makes me grin more than a summer walk with my lady....her long red hair flowing freely....and my heart set on a proper outside smooch...safe in the knowlegde such an endeavour will be simple due to the lack of undergarments under her long skirt.

Happiness my friends...and it's getting sunny over here in Scotland...woooo hooo!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Bogie: The word "panty" is all encompassing ;).

But the string comment was only relative to thongs and g-strings.

• Waterlover4890
    18 years ago

i don't wear underwear with my sweats or well under my pjs when i go to bed. Maybe that's too much information. But going without well that's your issue. I normally wear a thong or G-string with my other clothes. It's a personal choice, so whatever floats your boat.

• Waterlover4890
    18 years ago

my bf isn't going to know if i were underwear under certain things until we are married. So too bad for him.

• jenn
    18 years ago

I always have to wear a bra unless taking a shower. As for underwear I go commando alot. It's alot more comfortable, well most of the time anyways and somtime under show through shprts or pants and I don't always feel like waering a thong. I don't get why it would be gross.