It's About Time!!

• PnQ Mod Account
    18 years ago

The mods don't do it. Janis or Dainz actually does it, although his suspension probably resulted from deleted posts and/or comments that were rude.

I wouldn't get too excited. His IP address has been banned before, and he knows how to get around it.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I'm guessing Janis or Dainz will post something about this soon.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

I knew that was what this forum would be about.

Stop. There have been enough forums started about JPM and I'm sick of it.

• Lipton
    18 years ago

KOT, you made a topic earlier about how you were done making topics in the forum. You specifically said that all you were going to do was post poetry, and that was it. Just thought I'd point that out.

Oh, and what is it with you people?

I hated JPM before... right around when I first joined the site, but I grew out of it. I learned that 70-90% of what he says is just sarcastic insults, and decided I wouldn't take to heart any of it. Besides, it's over the internet.

~Ciao Lipton

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

KOT: You vacillate more than any person I know, really.

I actually hope that JPM gets unbanned relatively quickly, the boards will not be nearly as funny without him, and I think he forces 90% of the people on this site to take a look at themselves and improve themselves, even if it's only their spelling.

• cant sleep
    18 years ago

what does vasilate mean? lol. sry, im not good at words like that. sry!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Vacillate: Waver, hesitate, be indecisive, dither, think twice, or fluctuate.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I start fires everywhere I go.

I'm hot like that.

Seriously, when is my suspension coming? I think I'm probably one of the next in line.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Bob: Amen about all the above.

KoT: Wipe that brown shit off your nose, seriously.

Everyone LOVED JPM's sense of humor and honesty, as long as it wasnt directed at them.

Seriously, JPM's suspension rubs me the wrong way, but that's just my humble opinion.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I thought all you had to do was make a spelling mistake.

I've made comments about his wife and been surprised at the disrespect that HE showed to her, but then again, he does have girlfriends on the side.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Out of necessity to indulge his anal retentiveness?

I dont know if "retentiveness" is a word, but that's why I wish the boy was still around. He is helpful in these types of connundrums.

What did you say about his wife? I know his daughter is a soft spot.

• Shædow Poet
    18 years ago

WAIT... .JPM was SUSPENDED? Wow, this information is new to me.

• cant sleep
    18 years ago

i just joined like...not long ago, and i just got a confrentation by him (as you can tell, my grammar and spelling isnt that good) and i dont really care about what he says. it doesnt hurt me, and i think that reading the comments that he leaves about comments that other people make, are pretty funny. he brings amusement to this site and thats pretty cool. i hope he gets back soon.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

He will be back...

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Mike: What is that supposed to mean?

That thread was a joke, I havent turned anything into anything.

Matt's petition isnt about JPM either, there has been some confusion as to which "Matt" that's for.

If I started a petition to get JPM back I would probably be exhiled from the "Kingdom" with tomatoes and all.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

You can get on with different IP's genius.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

"no shit sherlock"

...yea that was definetly mine.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Look at what great conclusions one can draw by being called "genius."

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

I'm not taking sides, but I have to admit I do love that comment.

Except for the maturity thing, I hate when people try to use that. Perhaps because it's what I lack
    :)

• PnQ Mod Account
    18 years ago

ok, I think we've had enough now.