please comment, its really important, if u think this is messed

• skeeterbabe
    20 years ago

well my dad raped my sister about a couple months ago and my sister after it took her three months till she finally told my mother that she was raped my my father. My dad isnt her real dad its her stwep dad but he raised her like his own. my mom and dad are getting a divorce byut my mother had a boyfreind which she met ont he internet and they live together. i used to live with them but her boyfreind obviosluy didnt like me so i said the hell with them cause my mothers stupid ass went along right with him. so i left and nowe im living with freinds. But the sick thing is, is that my sister is 20 and she didnt fiel charges against him. my dad was never a father to me in the first place so i dont really care what happens to him. so now since my sister is living with my mom as soon as i moved out. my sister and my mother still go over there and see how he is and stuff. i dont of course because i think that is so so so wrong, i mean for god sake he fuckin raped her, how in the hell can she go over there???? I dont understand?? My moms boyfreind is messed up along right with them because he is lestting my dad let him use his blazer because my dad doesnt have a car because he gor it repoed. Why is that??? My mom then tells me on the phone that my dad did that to me when i was 8!!! I was like What!!>!?>! I dont know what to do??? My mom and my sister got over there like its nothing, i asked my mom y they still go over there and she says its different then regular rape, im like its still fuckin rape! I'm like hellllo!?! I dont understnad is that how can it be different, my sister says it felt like someone loved her??? im like thats not love>? Its rape rape rape rape no matter how many times i wanna be blunt about it its freaking RAPE!!! Anyways it depresses me every time i think about it because knwoing he did that to me just sickens me to my stomach. i wrote a poem about rape and my dad, tell me what u think of my family...................

• skeeterbabe
    20 years ago

come on people comment this one i really need help!!

• skeeterbabe
    20 years ago

thanks