I WANT TO START A HOME BUSINESS

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

My family is the owner of two successful businesses. The businesses are not run out of the home though. Are you wanting to sell your items to the shops in your area? It's really quite simple but before you start make sure you find out the official laws that are required. I see you don't live in the states so I don't know how things operate there. Once you have done everything that is required it takes a lot of advertising to be a success. Good luck! It sounds like you have potential.

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

You really need to check with your government and zoning commisions.There is also government funding to help you get your business up and running. First come up with your business name and register it. You'll then be able to add inc. at the end of the business name. You will have to carry general liability insurance. You might have to get a license. These are some very important steps you must take before you even think of starting. Advertisting comes along once you have all the required laws in order. In regards to the shops buying from you that would be a choice you need to make. It all depends on how the shops operate. Where do they get the merchandise. There is a lot to getting started but it is quite simple once you do your research. Good luck to you.