Maybe someone can help me....

• Markis
    20 years ago

Okay before i tell you my sit. you might want to know a lil bout me before, im a 16 year old male who is just a helpless romantic thats all you need to no and here is my sit. and since a lot of girls post here i hope someone can help me out....

There is this girl i really like and ive like her for some time now, shes very beautiful and just the sweetest thing. Weve been pretty good friends for a while, not best friends but just friends. Once before i told her i liked her and what ended up happening is she told me she never thought of me like that and didnt think she could, she wouldnt want to risk our friendship. With that said i kinda felt bad but i was sorta happy cuz she valued our relationship some bit. I never did stopp liking her and a couple days ago like right before valentines day i new she was upset cuz every day in school she looked so depressed and i just felt sad becuase i new she did and i just wanted to make her smile. Out of this i sent her a dozen roses yesterday and i made them from "secret admirer" and i had a friend of hers go over there and find out information and tell her it was from me. Well she found out it was me and was extremly happy becuase it was the sweetest thing anyones ever done for her but the thing is she just thinks it was outa friendship to see her smile when it was outa love. i really like her but she either doesnt see it or doesnt want to... im not sure on what im suppose to do now if anyone can help me with my situation it would be greatly appreciated

• Jo
    20 years ago

That girl dont know how lucky she is!!!!!!
    Na im just kidding, I think that maybe you should just stay freinds, She obviously likes you as a freind and nothing else, Do you realy want to spoil your freindship?
    Maybe you should realy try to accept she isnt interested and stay freinds with her rather than risking loosing her compleatly?
    Then maybe you could find a different girl, who does like you in that way, and you would still have this other girl as your freind.
    Anyway I hope this helps
    Good luck *Jo*