Mature for your age?

• Christina Gomes
    18 years ago

Well I'm only 12 and many people say my writing is very mature for my age. Meaning I'm mature for my age. Well if you ever saw me...you'd see I am 12 but I look like I'm 9! lol. Well I was wondering. I'm 12 but I write like I'm older...as people have said. What about you? Are you mature for YOUR age?

• ANGEL_OF_DARKNESS
    18 years ago

Well, i'm 14 and have been writing poems 4 ages. yeh i guess i am kinda mature 4 my age. i do look 14 but act olda. but it's all good.
    lyndi Xx

• Pasat
    18 years ago

heya, everyone says im mature for my age. i cant really say if its a good or bad thing though. my friends all seem a bit childish but i can connect with people who are older than me better.
    over all i think it is a good thing because im allowed to act a bit immature at times because im younger but i suppose i have had a tough life and i have had to grow up quicker

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

people say they cant wait to see my stuff when im older? is that the same? anyone want to let me kno am i mature in my writing?

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

Yeah, people always say "you look and have th mind of a 16 year old" I am pretty mature for my age. But i do have my immature moments which is really kewwwwwwwwwl!! lol!! xxx

• Christina Gomes
    18 years ago

lol thts kool with everyone. i dnt wanna grow up too quickly tho....i actually like thing show they are now. =)

Take it one step at a time,
    Christina

• ღ.:Krissy:.ღ
    18 years ago

People say I'm mature for my age, too. I mean, I think I am compared to a lot of people. Especially some people in my grade. They act like total idiots and just mess around. But I agree, I don't want to grow up too quickly, but yet I kind of do. ;-)

~Krissy

• N J Thornton
    18 years ago

Yeah people have commented on my maturity. Personally, I think I act, and write the same as my age (and maybe in appearance I'm a little younger). I'm not going to share my age with you, but going with what I've been told if you've ever read my writing, your guess just might be older than I actually am.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I'm one of the most "mature" people for my age that I know.