Favorite poet

• Christina Gomes
    18 years ago

What's everyone top 3 fav. poets?? I just wanna knoe, so i can get an idea as to who's work i should read! tho i luv everyone's!!!

• ღ.:Krissy:.ღ
    18 years ago

Hey Christina! hehe. I love so many poets! Umm, I'd have to say you, Andrea, and hmmmm... Hailie. I love a lot of poets so it's really hard to tell. I have so many favorites. There's also Crimson Regret, Amit, and many many more. Wuv you!

• Christina Gomes
    18 years ago

thanks soo much guys!!

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

Andrea is def my favorite, there's also ThundersRose and Violet. they're all extremely talented.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Is Footstepcloud new? How come I've never heard of them?

I've got to him/her out.

• sHaTtErEdMiStAkE
    18 years ago

There are a lot of great poets on this site. My friend Kayla is a very good writer. One of her poems is "You Ask" if you want to see if you like her poetry. ThunderRose is very good. So is Ironic Allure. ж♥жD£ċ£a§£d¤Aήg£lж♥ж, ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥© Anyways, i have some new poems on here so if anyone wants to check them out feel free to. Also i have a new one that is untitled and i need to find a name for it so if you come across it then plz write your opinion on what i should name it. Thx

Madison

• Sarah Cox
    18 years ago

I LOVE Edgar Allan Poe... his work is just so awesome... Sylvia Plath is also very excellent. : )

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I found footstepcloud, and he only had 1 poem up. He's pretty good, but I wanted to read more of his work to get a good sense of him.

Thank you though :)

• Hina
    18 years ago

Lipton: Amazing Writer. And Kaitlen Kristina. They're wonderful.

• Vesta
    18 years ago

Peter Doherty
    Siegfried Sassoon
    Emily Dickinson

well, Peter Doherty hasn't published any books an such as he's a musician, but his poetry is amasing.