what to do....what to do:(

• Angela
    20 years ago

I have a boyfriend and we've been going out on and off for a year. And I crushed on him for a year before that. So this guy has been a major part of my life for a while now. He's broken up with me on numerous occasions but we've been together for 6 months straight now, without any stops. He is my first real boyfriend and for that I feel a little scared about leaving him. But this guy I've liked for a while finally broke up with his girlfriend. And we flirt constantly. I really like him but I don't know if I should stay with my boyfriend, the first person i've ever really loved....or risk everything for this guy who's amazing. If you could just give me your opinion...it would be great. Thanks

• Lisa Jacobsen
    20 years ago

Well I am in this situation right now actualy...i was with my boyfriend for a long time but the whole time there was another guy that I really liked in different ways. So what I did was I decided to break up with my boyfriend..WRONG CHOICE...for like 5 days all I did was sit there and cry because I missed him...See so nothing was solved for me I got back with my boyfriend today and now IM happy again, but I still like the other guy a lot...I think the best thing to do is to talk to your boyfrined about it and to the other guy you like. It wont be easy to do this but you can try to...tell me if you need any help with anything else and I will try and help you because I have the same problem.
    Lisa

• Angela
    20 years ago

Well with this guy I like he's more my age and I feel like I can just goof around with him, so I think that's why I'm attracted to him. But then sometimes I just think he needs to grow up and stop acting like an immature idiot. While my boyfriend is almost 20, 3 1/2 years older than me, so I feel like I'm constantly trying to be more serious. But we do goof around every now and then. So I guess my boyfriend is better for me. For now at least. I deffinately don't want to risk losing him over a innocent little crush. Thanks for your help.