cumming too fast

• nikki
    20 years ago

y did my bf cum so fast wen we was havin sex. it usually takes him 30mins but this time it took bout a min. whys this?

• Angela
    20 years ago

I can't really answer your question but I've often wondered that about my boyfriend. I mean, sometimes it'll take him forever to cum, but then others it only takes like 5 mintues. I don't understand it myself. But I hope someone can answer.

• jarrod
    20 years ago

your asking the wrong people. you need to ask men silly. well first off. why do women have boobs its the same concept (not really i just like saying boobs). nah um hrm well sometimes you can get a guy real excited by something you do or say. secondly if you fool around with him before like talking dirty and shit he may have that problem. also a guy needs to realize you cant force it or you get nowheres weird but i found that out. um i dunno why otherwise i just like the convo, tee hee. keep it up, or um keep it down, or eh oh well. "you are a cum bubble," --jarrod.

• jarrod
    20 years ago

way to say the same thing as me there tyler. I agree but talking dirty is a esential part of this process. i mean it would suck not having that shit for me anywayz. you might want to confront him on it. like just say something like is this how you like it or something. i dunnno. whateva.