I write to relate

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

I have so many reasons why I write. I mostly write to release these strong feelings that build up inside of me. I always feel like I experience emotions like 10 times stronger than anyone else. I write to release sadness. I write to express my happiness. I write to feel better about bad situations. I write to thank people who care about me. I write to express my love for God. I write to entertain. I write to vent my anger and frustration for things that bother me. I write to feel better about myself. I write to give myself a purpose. I write because in general I am a long-winded person, (as you can see from this post:)) But I mostly write because it's something that I've always done, and it's just so much a part of who I am. You know what I mean?

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I write to understand myself better, to heal, and to learn. Sometimes, when reading a poem I wrote before, I can see how I've improved and learned after that, and that feels good.

• Mel
    18 years ago

I don't write as much as I should; though usually there's somekind of narrative that's vying for release within my head. Sometimes it's like a fizzy drink that's been shaken, and my words are the the shit that oozes out of the top.