suicide?

• Matthewsbaby
    20 years ago

DONT DO IT !!!

• Shaye Michelle
    20 years ago

why do u want to if u need some one to talk to email me if you want at dreamcatcher89@earthlink.net

i care so dont do it!!

• Aaron L
    20 years ago

Dawn, it is just not worth it. Think of how many people you would be hurting and letting down. I myself have felt like I was nothing, just 2 days ago I was debating the topic of suicide.. Please, just think things through. Don't ruin your future in one moment of sadness. Like I said before, it's just not worth it. You will find everything your looking for, but you need to stay alive to do it.. I'm sure you've heard this before, but it means a lot: "Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem."

If you need to talk about anything, there are people willing to listen. Including myself.

AIM: BloodLustedBeing
    MSN: Ajl1127@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: DeliriumEffects

Your friend, Aaron L.

• Manders
    19 years ago

Here we go again!!!

See I am sorry.. but I cannot be nice about this.. I hope you are not joking and starting this post to get kicks.. However if you are going to do it.. why come on here and tell everyone.. That means you are having second thoughts.. and that's good.. Suicide is not the way out of any problem.. You do nothing but hurt everyone around you.. and leave this life as a pussy..

Tell us why you are thinking about killing yourself... Maybe we can help you.. but for God Sake think what you are doing through... Don't waste a life because of something little or stupid..

I am sorry if someone takes this the wrong way.. Cuz they all tend to.. But you need to wake up, and see everything you have in life.. and you are going to waste it all..

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

ugh ! o: why gotta go on teh net if u really wanna kill ur self ? why gotta tell the whole damn world that ur gonna do suicide? man u gotta grow =S see this what im tryin to say, some do that sht just to get attn, some too depress to cope up with situation, but this boi right here... GOD! he just need a litto attn... hey im not a big B**** but look for ur self...

• krysten
    19 years ago

god plz don't i knew someone who almost did it and right before she did her mom died from a heart attack and her dad had a break down he said if he ever lost another family member that he would never want to live anymore and that made her change her mind life is short enough dont do this you will regret it eveyone will if you get a chance watch this movie i had my friend watch its called what dreams may come plz don't do this for your sake and for eveyone elses ppl do care just give them a chance