TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

yeah they are nasty! And feet....ewwww. there all veiny and boney and nasty. eeew.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

You people are stupid. Especially you Shicahcah.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

i tink tounges look weird?

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Shicahcah I don't think it would be a good thing for you to look in the mirror. It wouldn't be very safe.

• GoodMorning
    18 years ago

lol toes and ears are.....but not noses lol....how are noses disgusting??

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Shiquita i wonder if it's just you. I like my nose, toes, and ears. So there. There's nothing wrong with them.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

"Shicahcah I don't think it would be a good thing for you to look in the mirror. It wouldn't be very safe."

Dear oh dear Natalie someone is acting childish now aren't they? Immature playground taunts? well well well...

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Kim? Please....don't talk to your elders like that. It's rude...Tsk Tsk Tsk
    Didn't your mother teach you manners?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Oh right so you're not being rude? Alrite then. I'm sure she would have done if she was alive now.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Natalie it was funny...hehe.........actually HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Ha! Ha!. This site is a laugh a minute:)
    Hey I think ears are cute. Well mine are anyway. As for feet. I haven't seen too many nice ones.

• Carlee Ann
    18 years ago

man, people are rude...

Blow them off, Shiky. They are upset about their own reflections.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Actually I like my reflection. Never had a bad thing to say. Except I had to wax my eye brows because they really were a little out of hand. Shicahcah if there weren't mirrors where you come from then how would you know your ears and nose were ugly? Sheesh silly think!! And I WILL continue to call you what I like, which just so happens to be shicahcah. Ok bye bye...have a good night.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Shicahcah, was that supposed to be funny? It wasn't and quite frankly it wasn't even a nice try. Damn you get dumber and dumber as the days go by. And if mirrors aren't allowed then how can you have them in the bathrooms? You're not really making any sense.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

The cussing and the caps again...What are you trying to prove. That you're an idiot? You've already done that. Carry on...

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I didn't say you weren't allowed, frankly I don't give a shit. I just think you're a moron....that's my one and only point. I didn't have to prove it, you did all the work for me. Nice going ditzy...

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Shicahcah....

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Uuuuummmmmm......No...I don't think so. Sorry. Twit. I don't really care about the 'ass day' you had.

• Carlee Ann
    18 years ago

Shiky, if you want to stop the arguing, all you can do is stop talking to Nat. She's not going to stop putting other people down, so all we can do is stop talking to her. I know it's easy to want to tell her off, but all she wants is attention. If you stop getting angry, she'll get bored and move on to the next person she considers to be a ditzy jackass. Honestly, Shiky, just leave her be.

Why is everyone freaking out about mirrors in bathrooms?

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

She won't FoxyNumbNuts....she can't ignore me. She just isn't strong enough. HAHAHAHA

• Carlee Ann
    18 years ago

Don't answer her, Shiky. Just let it go.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA Twit.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Joshua...My nephew is ugly? You surely must have been looking at the wrong picture. My nephew is beautiful. I'm sorry that you are so insecure with yourself that you have to speak of a 9 month old in such a way. Please seek professional help, ASAP. Or just go slice your wrists up....

To the dip shit above me...if you don't like it don't read it. And please pay attention is school. My taxes are definitely being wasted since you and your dumb ass clown posse can't pay attention in class.