Loch Ness---> What do you think?

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Do you believe in the "Loch Ness Monster"? Personally I do not know, but I'd like to know your opinions on it.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Do you think all the pictures of "Loch Ness monster" are fake? There are several pictures taken of 'her,' but of course they could have been edited and changed.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Big foot is out there some where!!!!!!

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Haha, i believe in loch ness more than in Big foot...;)

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

The mystery I truly want to crack is WHY those damn kids won't give the rabbit some trix....WHY!?!?!?!?! THEY'RE ROTTEN LITTLE MOSTERS!!

• hussain
    18 years ago

in my opinion loch ness was all fabricated, made up to boost tourism for scotland.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

Nada-
    Why don't you try readin "Jack the Ripper: Case Closed" by Patricia Cromwell or Cornwell, something like that....
    It is truly fascinating.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

unicorns are real!!!!!

• xAmx
    18 years ago

Ahh, I don't think it's real...

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

AHAHAHAHA oh jeeze if yal knew how hard i am laughing right now lmao...Where is Sunny in all of this....lmao it's an inside joke between us two..

Tis be true,
    the lock ness monster is real!!!
    lmao

take care
    Scooby

• Mel
    18 years ago

Ismail:

'I can personally tell you that the Lockness Monster does not exist'.

That's like saying that you can personally tell us that there is no life in the universe other than on Earth.

Who are you? God? A visionary?

• Lipton
    18 years ago

Has anyone seen the movie, "Loch Ness?" Ten bucks if anyone can guess what it's about... ;)

Oh, and Ismail, did you swim to the bottom of the loch, and swim through every bit of the loch? Just wondering...

~Ciao Lipton

• Kevin
    18 years ago

If you are a tourist, then yeah the Loch Ness Monster exists...and yes she's a girl...and yes she never eats people...and in fact, much in line with what we don't know about Dinosaurs...Nessy has saved several local fishermen...which is great....i used to have a cup with the whole story on it.

Haggis is an animal as well.

Come on guys, wake up and smell the coffee!

• katie!
    18 years ago

Haggis, I read a magic roundabout story about them once, they went haggis hunting, and my dad has a haggis whistle, I can just picture it, the little bag of different bits of different animals running around the scottish countryside.. Haggis an animal heehee

I like to eat haggis though, very nice indeed, do you live in scotland kevin?

• Mel
    18 years ago

Ismail:

where have you got the notion of the Lochness monster having anything to do with mythological creatures as in the Gorgon or, say, a cyclops? The tour guide meant that the monster was an urban myth - something totally different. Look it up for god sake, jeeesus! The guide saw you coming didn't he.

If the monster exists, it will be cast-off from
    prehistoric times.

By the way it's a loch and not river.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Ismail:

Urban myth. Example: It was said that the bloke down our street could eat 15 meat pies in one sitting!

Greek myth. example: Stock characters, monsters and scenarios interwoven into ideological tales.

I'm beginning to see why JPM views you like he does.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Ismail:

I did spell it out for you - if you'd care to glance above and then re-read what you put about the 'tour guide' and what he said to you. I bet he was wishing the slimy ol' monster did exist (nowhere above did I indicate that it did, dur!) because you'd have been fed to the thing if you were talking to the guide with the same amount of drivel that you talk to me with. aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhheeeeeeek there goes the Ismail into the land of myth- though forgotten in a week.

• Mel
    18 years ago

HAHAHA Baka! Is it the same as wanker? A word I'm sure you're familiar with in every language.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Doesn't baka mean idiot in Japanese?? Someone told me that.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Sorry, Ismail. I thought it meant wanker. I don't know who or what I was getting the word association from>

• Lipton
    18 years ago

Mel:

You have to spell everything down to the very last letter for Ismail... even then he has a hard time understanding.

~Ciao Lipton

• Mel
    18 years ago

I was about to say something profound as I clicked on this thread. Then I read the last ten or so posts and all I can do is laugh! All I can see in my imagination is a Lochness tour guide offering Ismail the chance to be a movie star and then taking him around the back! HAHAHAHAHA.

I'll come back to this when I've settled down a bit.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Ismail:

This is my observation re you 'using your intelligence when arguing with someone'.

You're are a lightweight. You're not even a contender. You're out of your league - by miles. Your banter with JPM above is akin to watching Mike Tyson beat up a Girl Guide. No contest. Believe me. Noooo contest.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

This is so dumb.

Plain, ismail can say "i've never claimed to be intelligent" with reference to the cultural connotations calling yourself intelligent infers, but at the same time, make reference to using "her intelligence" as a personal statement.

Example, a small child might not be "strong" in comparison to an adult, but they could still use their strength to lift something.

Ismail...you're arguements are illogical, self repeating despite new information...and in terms of name calling in the face of superior debate points..childish.

In summation, you all suck.

Ha.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Mmmmmmm, anything to add to that, Ismail? I see you rummaging through your worn out copy of the 'Great Book of British Insults' in preparation of your next flimsy asault.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Ismail, though I'm here for you I think you should still leave this conversation 'cause it's not getting anywhere and you're not going to win.

• Lipton
    18 years ago

I agree fully with JPM.

And Ismail, is the only insult you have calling someone pretentious or childish? I mean, seriously, think up something else. Not only are they old,they're stupid. I mean, at least JPM has interesting insults.

I hope this topic gets locked... just like the last one. Nothing ever stays on conversation, anymore.

~Ciao Lipton

• Mel
    18 years ago

Ismail:

I'm a bloke, by the way! Will this put a different slant on the way you view me?