Conserning comments left on poems.

• jarrod
    20 years ago

yah look here you guys, those people either have no respect for poetry or have huge jealousy problems themselves. If you write a poem, and you express what you want, then that is the best poem for you. when those people come by and leave remarks, its kind of a complement. They are saying either i wish i was as good as you, or im really stupid and dont understand what your saying. Heck let drop some comments makes yah look better to me. if someone goes outa there way to do that, there is a reason. if i diddnt like a poem, im not going through the time to make an account, then log in, then go to the post, then make a stupid remark. cmon there is a reason behind that sh!t and i think everyone with a simple mind can figure that out. so dont let those people with there own problems put it on you!!!! for instance my new poem that i wrote way different from all my others. will have absolutely no meaning to anyone else but me. but its good to me because im expressing myself the way i want to. thats all that matters. FYI to any who want to read it, its called A reason to this World? go ahead and check it out, id like to know what people make of it. but anywayz dont let that get to you at all. its a good thing. :) and hang in there GK and keep up the good work!!!!! oh and thatll be $500 dollars billable to my online account. jk. l8r. --jarrod.